My Decision ... pregnant by a married man (a little graphic)

I wont come here to preach about your decision although I really really want lol but whats done is done there is nothing you can do to bring back time, With that said that dude is a douch bag! You need to dump his behind he may tell you that he is divorcing his wife but honey thats what they all say, leave that married jerk and find yourself a single man worth your time and please have protected sex until the right time and man comes along

Hello troubled girl,

I am a married woman. You need to think higher of yourself, seeing a married man is desperate and you have to think about what your seeing him is doing to his wife and children. If he would do this to his wife what is he going to do to you? I know you think he loves, this is not love. A lot of married men mess around because they are to cowardly to fix the problems in their own marriage. If he has not divorced his wife after 3 years he isn't going to. She may leave him because of this, but he is not going to leave her. If you turnaround and marry him, he will eventually do you worse than he did her. Think better of yourself and find someone who really cares for you.

Well said Diamondmummie

If youre a side chick & you marry that man (remember!) That side chick position is now open again..

• 1 year later...

So many with so many opinions but until they have walked in your shoes they have no room to judge you! Im walking in your shoes now, and your post has truly helped. The father of my baby wants me to have an abortion (yes he is married) and he says if I have it he will leave her and be with me (but he was already supposed to be doing that hmmm?) and if i have it i will ruin him and "kill" him and he wont be with me. He has pressured and pushed me to have an abortion, which will "save" him but will destroy me and my heart. I decided to keep the baby and lose the jerk.

Thank you for sharing your story and i hope that you are living a wonderful happy life. People who throw God's judgement in your face are ignorant. God loves you and will be there for you especially in your darkest hours.

• 2 years later...

Archived