Caring or playing games?

We have broken up for about couple months now, since then she has been with her ex. She wants to stay in touch and be as friends. She would send me an email to my office asking how are you once in a while? For the past two weeks I have not replied to her emails and she started to get annoyed. One time after she not getting any reply she called to my office to check if I was in. Second time she did the same and now she sends me email with Read Request to see if I am ignoring her.

Why she is being so keen on this? She knows I still have feelings. I have tried to get back together, but I know she loves her ex more than anyone.

Well I think some people are attracted to the mystery or the unreachable. You have awoken her curiosity or she's thinking "Why is he ignoring me"? I would keep it up if I were you.

She seems to be one of those "I WON'T BE IGNORED" people lol

Those of you who wondered if playing hard to get works here's an example.

Then again she might be a stalker

People are unusual creatures, we seem to want what we can't have, and yet when it becomes available, we don't so much want it anymore.

It's perfectly understandable if you feel at this time you cannot maintain a friendship with your ex, considering you have romantic feelings towards her.

Ignore her if you wish, or maybe respond with a simple email stating you cannot be friends at this time and that she needs to respect your decision.

She sounds like a brat.

Wait a minute-- she's "with" her boyfriend, and is still messing around sending you emails and trying to get your attention-- when she's supposedly with her boyfriend now?

(If she's with him, he's no longer an ex, is he.)

I wonder if she got "with" you if she'd still continue to email her "ex" boyfriend?

Ignore her- she's a flake and a troublemaker.