Boyfriend Has Sex With Me In My Sleep!

Whether he's your boyfriend or not, its still rape. He forced you to have sex without your consent. Thats rape.

I think you really need to talk about this on a more serious level with him. Dont let him just laugh it off and act like its not a big deal.

What everyone is saying is right. By legal definition it is RAPE. Not only that but you are in a fragile state that can easily be upseted because of your past. I know. I've had a similar case. Being sexually aggrevated can cause servere problems to your mental state. You really have to do something... anything as so he can't rape you every night. Maybe move out or break up with him since he really doesnt seem to be getting the point. Seek moral support, from someone you trust. We can give you advice but we, online, can only help you so much.

Here,

call the SEX ABUSE TREATMENT CENTER hotline: 524-RAPE. They help with any type of sexual assult, not just rape. And it is of the most importance to seek some kind of help. And i am speaking from experience. Good luck to you.

just because he's a stranger does not mean it isn't rape. rape is sex when you don't want it, and considering hes forcing you, and telling you that you like it AND covering ur mouth so u cant scream?? you need to seek help, like counceling if u wish to remain with him.

Thanks for the advice and input from everyone. It really made me open my eyes and see what was really happeneing to me. After thinking long and hard I decided to break up with my bf. I didnt want to do it when we were along just incase he went crazy.

I told him a few hours ago after I told him to meet me. He was very shocked and said that we could work it out and I told him that if he couldnt see that what he was doing was not normal and that its wrong then we couldnt be together anymore.

To make a long story short I said what I had to say and just walked away even though he pleaded and stuff, I told him that it just wasnt gonna happen and that its over. I couldnt help him anymore especially when he doesnt seem t care about how I feel about what he's doing to me. I am also in the process of getting some councelling for myself. I think that if this is left not dealt with then worst will happen to me before I do anything about it. Thanks again you guys, you all really helped me see sense in all this.

Best of luck,

you acted very wisely and I for one am proud of you for standing up for yourself and recognizing that no matter what the excuse or how much he says he loves you, it's not acceptable and you are not willing to be a victim anymore.

I wish you all the best.

You did the right thing sweet.....and were strong for staying strong and true to your choice even with the pleading (not surprising he did, he seems to be living in his own world anyway).

What he did was not "love"...you made right choice in walking away.