Why doesn't he let me touch him?

I don't understand, but my boyfriend will touch me anywhere, but when I try to touch him, he moves my hand. I've mentioned it a couple of times: why don't you let me touch you and he kind of laughs and says that he does "but not right now" or something. Is it that I get the time wrong every time? Cause I don't understand.

Has anyone had an experience like this before?

Hmmmm... no. That is awfully strange! Wait - actually, I remember one time, my guy friend rejected my advances, but he just flat out told me, "I'm not sexually attracted to you - I only like you as a friend." Well - good to know!

Anyways - I do think this is a problem. I've said it plenty of times, the one person keeping you from having an amazing sex life should not be your boyfriend or girlfriend.

I think you should try to talk to him. Perhaps it is possible that he's been sexually abused. Maybe his penis is deformed in some way and he is embarrassed about it. Maybe he's gay. Maybe he's just really really nervous. But I think you should talk to him. Tell him you won't judge him. But, you need to decide if this is a romantic relationship that would be satisfying to you.

Good luck!

In a way I kind of suspect it's a kind of domination, really. I mean, we DO have amazing sex, sometimes it'll be several times in one night, one time right after the other. So I know it isn't a lack of sexual attraction. The first time we were together he seemed to be very happy with how I touched him, so I don't understand...

In a way I kind of suspect it's a kind of domination, really. I mean, we DO have amazing sex, sometimes it'll be several times in one night, one time right after the other. So I know it isn't a lack of sexual attraction. The first time we were together he seemed to be very happy with how I touched him, so I don't understand...

I am confused. He doesn't let you touch him, but you two have sex? What do you mean by touch? Like when you are sitting on the couch watching TV and you rest your head on him, or hold his hand?

Strange.....definitely strange....

Time to have a talk outside of the bedroom as to what the heck is going on. I think, and correct me if I'm wrong here boys, that most men enjoy being touched in intimate places by thier gf's... particularly leading to or during sex.

iam in the same spot. but iam not in a relationship w/ him. we are just pals. he would let me know when he was horny. we would go someplace else for his pals wouldnt find out what me & him was doing. well for a few months me and him has been fooling aound. he would feel me up stuff. he lets me squeez his butt while fooling aound. he wouldnt let me touch his you know what . his and my 1st kiss was w/ each other. we did do it while at our college. but he thinks of me as his little sis.

Hmm, odd.

I always love it when a girl touches me - I just melt. I never moved a girls hand away. No wait, I have actually... I'm very ticklish, so when a girl touches me in my sensitive spots I laugh and move her hand.

Is it possible that this guy is ticklish? If he doesn't start laughing when you touch him, that ain't a good sign.

Then again... if it's domination, then it's a turn on to him. Maybe you should talk to him. Ask him flat out if he likes being dominant in bed and if that's why. If you can't talk openly about your sexual relationship, then there's something wrong.