Hey Yall I was wondering something... ..

In the past I have gotten into some really weird bizzar upsetting and sometimes painful relationships..

If its only been a few times seeing eachother and just like 2 weeks to a months being girlfriend and boyfriend, what kind of emotion does the guy get once it's over? Do you move on awefully quick or do you really just think of it as a fling because it wasnt all that long of a relationship from the start?

One more question..

As a female I am quite emotional hinting my name on this site..Well As a female I tend to think more about how the other person feels and how i can better for the other person, what kind of thoughts are running through your head if it was only going on for a few short weeks and only afew times seeing the person?

guess the main question is how long does it take you to actually start having deep under the surface feelings for a girl? Im guessing it varies, but It's just a question thats been running through my mind for a while now.

Thanks a lot for reading this and I hope to get some good responses!

Take care everyone!

well i dated a girl for 4 months i was crazy about her. she was crazy about me. but tihngs happened that we didnt take care of and that ended our relationship we had. she had become my bestfriend. i loved her dearly. but when we broke up i was crushed. its been lil over a month now and im still sad. hurting and deprersed. but i guess that comes with me seeing her almost everyday. but from my point of veiw. doesnt matter how long ur together. if u love them u do. and if a guy loves u then he will. no matter how long for short u are together.

Why isnt there an instruction guide or something... lol

Thanks...Umm so yall fall right away? What are some of the reasons?

I want this guy To Fall ffor Me but I dont know how to get him too..Seeing as I am a bit ont he shy..timid side...

• 2 weeks later...