I don't want to be jealous

I recently had my boyfriend break up with me, and a big part of that is because I can become very jealous at times. I want to show him I can change, and most of all I don't want to be like this anymore. The stupidest little things make me feel this way, and I want to learn to control my feelings now, but some suggestions would be an awsome help. Because other than finding other things to occupy my mind, I'm not really sure what to do. ~thanks~

What do you think cause you to be jealous? Thought of him cheating? Did you have bad breakups & past experience that make you feel this way? Or is it he gets a lot of attentions from girls that you feel uncomfortable?

I think there are so many reasons why people get jealous in a relationship and sometimes it has nothing to do with the partner...

Hi,

I know how you feel, because I used to be that way when I was younger. It's not all your fault either because some men like to get a jealous reaction from you and then they get mad when you get jealous.

Just try to tell yourself everyday that you are unique, and there is nobody else in the world like you. If he really loves you, he won't leave you for something so small, instead he will reassure you that you are beautiful and special and that you are the only girl for him. Otherwise, let him go, you deserve the best and never settle or blame yourself for a man leaving you.

much love,

Pattysky

hey. now im personally just not a jealous person at all. not to say it doesnt hurt at all but somehow its juts me. now ways i deal with it...remember that hes probably just trying to get me to be jealous you know guys are really egotistic. try and remember that your guy really likes you and that him looking is natural as long as he doesnt touch lol. keep yourself busy, have separate lives!! that is soo important. as far as this guy right now it sounds like you guys need a break anyways. work on those aspects and if he comes back great otherwise focus on moving on anyays!