Are there any success stories about getting back together?

Does anyone have any success stories of getting back together with thier ex and then staying hapily together for a long time? I am reading a lot of stories here about getting back together, but then things fall apart again and there is pain and breakups. Anyone have any success stories they can share to give some of us hopeless romantics a little hope?

An old ex of mine is now back with her high school boyfriend. He dumped her towrad the end of their senior year, and her and I broke up about 6 years ago. I know they didn't talk for a long time. They were apart for at least four years. Sometimes people get back together, but even in those cases, the two parties reuniting leave old loves forever, as well. This is the part you don't really hear about when you see those sweet get back together stories. So her and I, and the other guys she dated, won't be getting back together with her, and the girls he dated won't be getting back together, and of those other men and women, they also have exes, who can only go back to one for good, if at all, and so on. The math is easy, the number of those who will never have a second chance increases pretty rapidly. It sounds depressing, and it is, but after awhile, you don't really care what happens to past lovers, you're just kind of glad things are working out for them.