I can't build up this friendship

MMPR

Already know this as she has a man and she's like this with all her friends, not just me. She does not like friends although her best friend she rarely sees will get all day with her any time she's in town or she goes and visits her and I get an hour or 2 every 3 months lol. She also hates men she tells me sometimes and is all about women only things.

So if she has moved on with a guy and treats all her friends like this, why not find friends that treat you how you want to be treated, just fade on her and be done with it?

What if I do and she demands answers? even though we have talked about this stuff a few times in the past. Like We met up late last year and I asked if we could hang out more and her voice changes like she had been waiting for me to say that for a long time, she would invite me out with her, etc. Talked on the phone too and I am her only friend that calls her and said nobody tells her to call if she's having a bad day, good day, happy news, sad news, etc. Now I just want this to be done with and move on so deleted her off my phone an will just ignore all her texts and phone calls.

Archived