Need Advice on Next Steps (Want to Save Marriage)

thekid55

Ok. I have read some of your journal entries and i didn't know if i was allowed to respond there, but I will respond here. You are myopic and self-centered.

You lament that you think your wife is going to want to reconcile because she needs money and what you will do if that happens and what if you have kids after that.

YOU were the one who needed to reconcile. You are kidding yourself at this point that your wife will come crawling back to you -

its not money that she wants!!

And an attorney that encouraged you to divorce, because then you will become friends and will probably remarry??? huh? What kind of baloney is that? convincing someone to hurry up and get divorced so the friendship can begin? Why would she want to be friends with someone who treats her like dirt?

Its one thing if something is a lost cause, but this attorney is fasttracking you to get paid. A real lawyer would let things take their due course.

She wants to talk with you in front of a mediator and you want to end it now when a few days ago you wanted her back.

You are upset that you gave your wife money on your own volition and now you don't have the money to pay your taxes and now you want money back from her.

File an extension. Stop blaming 30 people except yourself.

YOU did wrong to your wife, and now you are blaming her completely.

Start being honest with yourself.

Archived