Top of the list

Jetta

He bought me a car without me asking I was planning a loan. He said his loan was better, and it has been. I'll have him paid back for sure by Oct. Trying to pay more and pay him back in July. My psychiatrist this time acknowledged that I have become stable at mom's but he thinks it's time I try on my own, subsidized doesn't come up all the time.

I don't yet know what I'll be charged for rent. They deduct certain expenses from your rent with subsidized. Medical expenses for one. They insist I work out a payment plan so maybe it's another deduction. But I haven't been given a number yet. That will ultimately determine if I move.

I turned in all requested paperwork. Now I wait for the information I need to decide if I'm moving in or not. No clue how long it will take I hope I get my tax returns in time for the deposit. It might end up being cost prohibitive, but I redid my budget. Determined the max I can afford, and I'll won't go above it. If the apartment is that or less I will move. Hoping for less. The lady did give me a rough idea, and that is really going to be too much. She says we have to determine your exact income. She also said I can change my mind if I decide it's too expensive for me. Which was nice to hear.

Archived