What’s going on?

billybobthor

What’s your definition of trust? Blindly accept things as they come? When you see something happening - behaviors and patterns?? They you’re saying what? I’m confused.

You don't trust her so break up with her and find someone who you can have a calm and loving relationship with. She has you anxiety ridden and beside yourself. If you are seeing behaviours that indicate that she is a cheater then why wait around to let her do it to you?

The events of Fetlife! And wanting to play! 😳

Also you mentioned that your girlfriend sometimes goes out to events and meets other people. What sorts of events and what sorts of people? I mean just doing stuff sometimes without you is not a crime. Unless these events are untoward in some way then why is she not allowed to do this? "She says she was wrong". Um but it's not wrong? Unless she did something wrong? Sometimes I go to Meetup groups alone or with friends if my fiance doesn't want to or can't go and I go out with my friends. My fiance sometimes does the same. Sorry but you also sound a bit too jealous and controlling.

Archived