Someone please help me!!

Notsohappy83

Wow, I just kicked my husband of over 20 yrs out after a year long affair with a girl 16 yrs younger. Then I find out he was using online sites for sexual meetups with other men. Now he filed for custody of our 14 yr old boy and the house and me ( disabled) to pay child support and his attorney fees. ??? All about causing as much pain as possible to me because I called him out as having narcissist personality disorder. He even tried to add that I cannot tell anyone, in my restraining order!! Delusional. It has been a roller coaster, but even though I have no money coming in, still happy to have myself back and my son seems much happier too. Kids can sense when someone is off, or lying. Hang in there, do not talk to him. Print any texts incriminating him or laptop history. Hopefully there is a legal aid place where you live where you can get a lawyer for free. Go on any assistance like snap, etc for now. It will take some time to wrap your head around how selfish and messed up he was... Be patient and try your best to take care of yourself. Appreciate how good of a person you are. I am only 4 months since discovery of all the affair stuff and sex with total stranger men stuff. You should get on Medicaid and see a therapist and get antidepressants. Maybe even Valium of some kind for anxiety. Mine was thru the roof, shaking for weeks. Remember, if he did this more than once, he will always do it and probably is a lot you don't know about. Good luck!!

Archived