i sent my ex a long story about how i care for her and told her im gonna leave her alone..she hasent called at all since like a month ago unless i called first..but shes been telling me shes not been doing good, and is really down. She called me today with out any notice, i havent called her back, and its making me feel kinda down. not sure what to do, its almost 10 so maybe its too late to call back tonight anyway..ugh

yeah man. I was real busy when she called and was just like "we can talk later if you want" she just said ok but..still kinda like saying " i will call you later" and not doing so..but i guess your still right upon that ^^. Dont want her to think im gonna tell her one thing and not do it but saying "we can talk later" isnt quite " i will call you later" confusing

I agree i wouldnt call her back you told her you were going to leave her alone and i would stick to it. she will call you back i am sure but you have to be ready for wha tshe is going to say. If she has been telling you she is down then she wantes to talk to you.

I was just wondering did she leave you are di you leave her ??

yeah man. I was real busy when she called and was just like "we can talk later if you want" she just said ok but..still kinda like saying " i will call you later" and not doing so..but i guess your still right upon that ^^. Dont want her to think im gonna tell her one thing and not do it but saying "we can talk later" isnt quite " i will call you later" confusing

I think it leaves it up to her to call if she wants to. But cool that you told her you were busy!!

she left me, its been several months, and i told her straight up i will always love her, i respect her wishes and im going to leave her alone. But shes been feeling real down, and i still have this security to were if anyone is going to mess with her emotions, there gonna have to deal with me -.-' but im just thinking outloud.