Please take 2 minutes to reply, any suggestions??

Hey, I need some pointers, or tips on something.

I've been with my girlfriend for about 5 months or so, and things are just cooling off from the exciting start to the relationship, and we're settling down accepting us as a secure couple. I just want to make sure she still knows how much she means to me.. so I want to do something for her.. a little something.. for example.. she has painted me a picture with my name in a heart one day, and gave it to me after school, it was a total shock, and just the surprise let me know she was thinking of me and that she cared. I want to do something like this for her.. which I can draw in class or something, just to show her what she means to me.. But I want to keep it more masculine then a heart.. unless that's not too bad.

I want her to open it up, and feel good, knowing that I care for her.. but I don't want it to be super serious either, because that's not the type of relationship we have. We're more laid-back and easy going, so just something little would be great. Any advice I would greatly appreciate.

If she likes art, why not take a stroll with her to an art gallery? You don't necessarily have to give her a gift to show her you care. Find out something she's really into, gain some basic knowledge about it, then do something that relates to what she likes. She'll appreciate you appreciating her hobbies, and it will show that you care about her.

she's not even that into art..

and im only 16, and shes 15, so we cannot drive anywheres without parents, I don't have my full lisensce yet.

She just took the time to draw a little thing for me a while ago, and I know how good it made me feel, so I thought I should return the favor some how.