Does he want sex? How do i know?

samtyle

Again, don't worry! He wants sex just as much as you. Go with it after being on the pill for a while (at least after 7 days). Take it on the dot and always use a condom. If you impliment those two methods, it will be extremely hard to conceive.

I do now worry this guy seems to be your only friend, or real one anyway. Like I mentioned in another post, you NEVER make a friend you don't want to lose a FWB. You do not seem to me to have feelings for this guy and I believe you are mature enough to have sex (trust me I am scoffing here at the expectations I've heard so far to just have sex, after being prepared for safe sex and not wanting to commit), but value him as a friend. As someone who has had FWB, I am no longer friends with them. Once I wanted the sex to stop, the friend goes away. While it was of my own volition, the point is the friendship likely terminates for one reason or another.

You stated you trust him not to use you. Well, a friend can still have sex with you and not be a good friend, or terminate the friendship with you once they have had their fill of sex with you. I've done the latter to a friend before, despite him wanting to continue the friendship. It just doesn't revert back to a friendship amicably in my experience. So it ends.

I didn't quite care about keeping my FWB as a friend, but I hope you don't as well if you are going to have sex with this guy. It sounds like you don't. Let me ask, are you fully prepared to lose his friendship after having sex? If the answer is no, I would advise you to have sex with a different guy you trust and don't care keeping as a friend.

Archived