His friend and the cat conundrum

clarissa1994

I think you "just know" he is your soulmate the way you "just know" you are ignoring major red flags. The first is easy to just know and the second is all to easy to deny. Much more fun to ride the soulmate train.

If you cannot have a private discussion with him within 24 hours face to face while he is in the same city as you over an issue like this I would say you have your answer as to what is the real issue here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you "just know" he is your soulmate the way you "just know" you are ignoring major red flags. The first is easy to just know and the second is all to easy to deny. Much more fun to ride the soulmate train.

If you cannot have a private discussion with him within 24 hours face to face while he is in the same city as you over an issue like this I would say you have your answer as to what is the real issue here.

I think you are missing the part where i keep saying i am going to talk to him when he gets to mine. There is no other issue other than the ones i have previously stated and no, I am not ignoring any ' red flags'. And it isn't because the more you deny and ignore the larger the issues become thus the messier a situation can get. I am sorry but for me it is not a 'soulmate train' because it is something that I believe in. It is something I believe everyone has and that when you find them you know it because your whole world changes and the is what has happened to me with my partner.

I think you are missing the part where i keep saying i am going to talk to him when he gets to mine. There is no other issue other than the ones i have previously stated and no, I am not ignoring any ' red flags'. And it isn't because the more you deny and ignore the larger the issues become thus the messier a situation can get. I am sorry but for me it is not a 'soulmate train' because it is something that I believe in. It is something I believe everyone has and that when you find them you know it because your whole world changes and the is what has happened to me with my partner.

Oh ok - now I understand how you define "soulmate" and that explains to me your reactions to his choices and how you two communicate. You wrote that you couldn't speak to him freely because his friend was always there.

Archived