Looked through his phone

catsonova

No, he is not massively in love with you, unless your definition of 'love' includes lying and cheating and messing around with other women.

How on earth do you work out that he loves you if he is having all kinds of sex with another woman, still messaging her and is still in contact with his exe's and messaging with them?

Surely your self esteem can't be that low.

He sounds like he knows how to play women and is a very good manipulator and liar. He is not just invested with you but with these other women too.

That won't end anytime soon, or ever!

You will never be the only woman in his life, it sounds as though he enjoys messing with many women at once and he's not going to change.

If you complain about it, he will either dump you or hide the other women better.

But for now, you really should accept that he is a cheater and a liar and you'd be better off with someone else if you want honesty and a decent relationship.

Lastly, get yourself checked for an STD pronto! God only knows what he's carrying or could give to you one day. I highly doubt you'e the only woman he is sleeping with.

He has had adventure after adventure, and a lot of fairly casual relationships. I don’t think he’s ever dated anyone like me before.

Oh boy. Please, please don't get fooled into this. How many women have met a man whom they think hasn't been loved right or has never met anyone like 'me' before. I can show him true love, I can show him that sex can mean so much more with true love.

I can fix him.

It ...does...not ...work. Period.

He loves sex, and he loves lots of it. He is not monogamous and he WILL lie to you in order to continue on sleeping with women and sexting with them.

Trust me...you are wasting your time and your emotions.

I know you want so badly to be 'the one' but his head and his nether regions want more than just you. It will not change.

If he was as into you as you want to believe, he would have never thought of another woman since meeting you never mind have sex and messages to other women.

Do yourself a favor and come back down to reality. He will end up breaking your heart and if you're really unlucky, he will give you an STD at some point.

Archived