Grief with my boyfriend is unbearable

Inpain

I spoke to him. He says he was not aware of the magazine charge and hasn’t used her card since January. I checked and this is right. Finally the truth! I asked why he didn’t tell me the real monthly payment amount he told me 50 and it’s really 140 and he said he was guessing when he told me. What if he’s telling the truth? Do I give him another chance??

No. Work on yourself.

I'm not going to make the leap others have and assume a recurring magazine subscription charge to his dad's credit card is tantamount to elder abuse, but it's clear you don't trust or respect the guy. What's the point?

No. Work on yourself.

I'm not going to make the leap others have and assume a recurring magazine subscription charge to his dad's credit card is tantamount to elder abuse, but it's clear you don't trust or respect the guy. What's the point?

I agree. This sounds much more like a woman who's codependently attached to a man she's incompatible with and thinks being his mom is how to conduct herself as an adult, ironically while 'teaching' him to be an adult. We are who we are, you don't get into a relationship hoping to change people and you don't act like you just lost a basket of baby kittens any time he does something you don't approve of, if he breaks a boundary you leave. But let's be honest, you won't because it's not about that. You should really concider seeing someone. Seriously, and yes you should break up with him, you're incompatible.

I mean no disrespect when I say this but at 60 you should have learned that any man who gives you obscure promises to change and follow your rules isn't someone to be in a relationship with and quite frankly no one healthy wants to be in that type of mother child relationship. Again we are who we are and if he's not to your level you need to leave.

I realize it hurts and I realize you probably have no intentions of leaving but as another poster said at the very least you should see a counselor.

You deserve to be happy. This drama is addicting but happiness and peace is more rewarding and no man is worth that, especially at your age.

Archived