Looking to bring closure to my main problem(s)

Virtual

I never said it wasn't a big deal Virtual. Of course it is. But the extremities that you are considering (and looking for advice on) makes it a far bigger deal than what it is.

You never said you don't have family or friends, I assumed you do since since the post is directed only at intimate relationships and sex. If you have family and friends who you love then you do experience love.

People exist without sex and sexual relationships all the time . The problem is that you feel you don't have a choice about it and I get that. So you may have to live with that if its true.

My point was that you've put this issue as the top issue in your life, to the extent that you would risk or end your life because of it. I think that is misguided.

You said to me 'It just astounds me that people think and say things like this. It's actually unbelievable that someone could think this'. I feel the same about what you are saying.

Now, if you have no family and friends...no one at all who loves you - that is a different story and I would not have the same answer to that situation.

Self confidence and opinions is what will attract women. The way you look doesn't make you undesirable, but rather the way you view yourself. Especially as a man... unfortunately some social behaviours are true. Women can get into a relationship a lot easier with little confidence. But also there are a lot of unconfident men who have a wear a huge mask that women find attractive. Perhaps you have no mask either? I've seen a lot of very unattractive men who are married to attractive women or attractive women.

Archived