~ hey everyone!! i have a question/poll for you.....

Guys: what are some things that girls can do that turn you on or give you a boner?( im not looking for things like have sex with me, give me head, etc.)

Girls: what are some things that you do to turn guys on or give them boners? ?( im not looking for things like have sex with them, give them head, etc.)

Please be creative and original.If you have an answer to my question please e-mail me at "Carebare179@link removed" or just reply to this post!! thank you!

*~*HOOCH*~*

[/i][/b]

Ok well I used to be able to give my ex bf a boner just when i kissed him, and wore a hot outfit. That's all it used to take.. Just some simple making out or just looking relally good. Sometimes its all about what you say too that can really get a guys mind run wild-- Use ur imagination!!!!

well first, I don't see any problem answering that... and whats the problem of havin' a boner don't you girl get excited? yeah that's right it is normal and all the guys who put answers like ohhh thats ODD you shouldn't post at all instead of flamming.

when you love someone I would said kissies my ex g/f even after a year was making the same effect. A long deep regard even without touching sometimes, Its only you can feel that deep emotion and it flow in your blood....

Jeff l. Spiegel

• 2 years later...