Any advice pls

lillyva

I am dating a shy guy at the moment. He is too shy to talk on the phone with me although it's been 4 months since the first time we chatted online. He doesn't actively reply my messages. When he replies , it would be a very short ( few words ) reply. We only meet once a month as he is very busy with work ( He said ) . Somehow I feel that a big part of it is also his shyness. What should I do to get him out of his shell?

In the beginnin, when we started chatting...he was very charming and chatty which made me feel attracted to him. But he then changed , closed up and quiet. 3 cancellations of meet up from him in the beginning...until eventually we met.

Any advice would be appreciated . :-)

He could be shy. He could be disinterested. Only he knows. Assuming he's shy, it sounds like your needs aren't being met. He's not the kind of guy who will engage you the way you'd hope to be. Assuming he's disinterested, the best way to hanlde it, would be to back off and stop talking to him. Either way... I'd say this isn't the one for you.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone, thank you so so much for your advice. I never used this site before and did not know how to follow up with this message I posted a few months back. I still have the same problem and i am now trying to forget him. When i went quiet for a while , he will send me a message asking hope i am ok with kisses. I have been in so much pain as somehow i have fallen in love with him. I need to try to forget him now.

Many Thanks,

Lilly

Is he married or in a relationship? He's not shy, unfortunately he isn't interested.

He is too shy to talk on the phone with me . He doesn't actively reply my messages. We only meet once a month as he is very busy with work.3 cancellations of meet up from him in the beginning...until eventually we met.

No he is not married or in a relationship, from what i can see so far. I might need to take an action and ask one of his friends annonymously on Facebook if he is married but that again quite silly ( do you think i should do that ? ) He is geeky and extremely shy though. I could see that he is genuine and that is why i have been very patient and tried to help him along but it has been killing me along the process. I also read advice about shy guy and he seems to match with all the characters mentioned about nerdy and shy guy. I am still trying to forget him... just feeling it's a shame...

Archived