Girly question for all the girlies out there!!!

Here's a question for you!

What is the best way to tell someone that you've just started sleeping with that you can't have sex tonight because you have your period?

I'm not shy about letting him know what the deal is BUT I'm just trying to figure out a good way of putting it!!

Please help!

There are a lot of things you could say, you don't have to be ashamed of it. All guys know we have that time were we can't, but you can take advantage of the situation and just please him in anyway you want to without actually having sex.

I would just be up and honest and tell him that it is that time of month, If you can't be honest what have you got.

There are 101 things I've said!!

As he makes moves I've said could get messy if you continue.

Used awful term, on the rag

Told hubby he may need a towel to clean up the mess.

UHHH its that time of the month works good.

when all else fails say you dont want to play the hunt for red october!

get creative

"It's that time nature remembers me of being female again"

"Not tonight, honey"

No seriously, I don't know any English idiom for this, but I love the I'm on the blob expression. There's not a real easy way to say it, but it's only the first time that is a bit scary right.

Ilse.

I should hope your guy would be able to handle knowing you are on your period! So just tell him it is that time of the month, or whatever other expression used above.

It should not be a big deal as it is natural....most guys I know would be more stressed out hearing "Oh, I am not having my period this month" then "Sorry babe, but Aunt Flow is visiting".

When I'm on my period, I just tell him that I'm on my period, or it's "that time of the month," or that it's "girly time" again...

Sometimes we have sex anyway though, with the agreement that *he* is responsible for doing the laundry afterwards!

Just tell him that you would love to if you wanted to at that time or if you didn't and then tell him its that time of the month and he should understand if he dosen't it isn't your fault

At least that is what i do and he usually understands

• 2 weeks later...

make a joke about it. say "Aunt Flo" is gonna be around for the next 5 to 7 days & shes not one for company." if you make light of the situation so will he. you can still do other things w/o intercourse. make 'your time of the month' "his time of the month" . sometimes when i have it, i dedicate those times fully to pleasing my BF when i cant have it myself, i find pleasure in giving it to him. or if im not feeling well he'll give me massages all night.

-DG724