Does she love me still?

Smokey14151

Well maybe I’m jumping the gun on this, but this week so far has been a bit weird between me and her a lot has happened and I’m not sure what to do next. So Monday was ok, but I couldn’t get any sleep that night and the next day I didn’t feel to normal. She was a little more energetic and fun, but I just felt really under the weather and out of it. That same day she told me this story about this guy. The same guy I’ve kinda had problems with her being a bit flirty with in the past(has stoped for awhile). Well that day gets even worse cause later my nervous anxious self that I am started worrying about her being pregnant (she’s not) and made a kind of big deal out of nothing (granted I was running on 0hours of sleep). Well so that was yesterday and I didn’t really talk to her last night I ended up sleeping till this morning. So today rolled around and she seemed kind of distant she was a bit iritable and I noticed some closed body language at lunch. She didn’t give me a morning kiss she waved at me in my car and then went into school (had to chase her down to get it-side note is that weird?). Well I guess the worst thing of all that has really been bothering me is she hasn’t said I love you back to me the past two days. Should I be worried? Should I expect her to break up with me? Or Am I just being paranoid and need to get some rest and chill out?

Uh, didn't you say you blew up at her and you were acting all jealous and accused her of being pregnant? That's why she's miffed at you. Maybe she will break up with you if you keep being angry and jealous. Why don't you try being nice to her. Apologize and give her some flowers.

Never blew up at her. I don’t think I was acting jealous I didn’t really say anything back after she was talking about him. I just kinda tried to come off as I didn’t care cause I didn’t want to hear and him and hers convos. But yes I did accuse her of being pregnant. I’ve already apologized for it and also the way I acted on Tuesday.

Oh dear! You really ARE high-maintenance, aren't you?

It often takes a few weeks/months before the honeymoon period of a relationship wears off, and you start to see the other person for who they really are. It sounds as though she's taken off her rosy-tinted spectacles before you have, and now you're starting to panic. Ironically, it's only now you can really start your relationship, now that the hormone-fuelled fantasy is falling away. You haven't been together for long enough to know whether you love each other or not, but the infatuation stage really cannot last.

So my advice to you is apologise, try and make it up to her - and RELAX! Otherwise you risk driving her away; this really is one of those cases where your efforts to reassure yourself will end up having the opposite effect to the one you want. You're angry at her because you feel insecure; being angry is pushing her away, she withdraws from you and you feel even more insecure, get angry... and so on. Stop accusing her of preposterous things.

Oh dear! You really ARE high-maintenance, aren't you?

It often takes a few weeks/months before the honeymoon period of a relationship wears off, and you start to see the other person for who they really are. It sounds as though she's taken off her rosy-tinted spectacles before you have, and now you're starting to panic. Ironically, it's only now you can really start your relationship, now that the hormone-fuelled fantasy is falling away. You haven't been together for long enough to know whether you love each other or not, but the infatuation stage really cannot last.

So my advice to you is apologise, try and make it up to her - and RELAX! Otherwise you risk driving her away; this really is one of those cases where your efforts to reassure yourself will end up having the opposite effect to the one you want. You're angry at her because you feel insecure; being angry is pushing her away, she withdraws from you and you feel even more insecure, get angry... and so on. Stop accusing her of preposterous things.

So maybe I am high-maintenance I can see that I’m new to the whole relationship game and this is the longest one I’ve been in 3 months. There a more to the pregnancy story than what I said long story shot we had sex and it wasn’t the safest and I got worried because she said she had been feeling warmer ever since that day. Read something about basal body temp and freaked out. I know i was in the wrong to do that. I’m not sure if I’m still in that first stage but if I am I would like to know how I can shed that because I really want to reach a deeper level with her.

The best thing you can do about feeling detached, getting paranoid, accusing her of stuff etc. and sleeping poorly is stop getting stoned. Ask your folks to bring you to a doctor for a physical to rule out problems and address the depression and anxiety.

I am started worrying about her being pregnant (she’s not) and made a kind of big deal out of nothing. I just being paranoid and need to get some rest and chill out?
Never blew up at her. I don’t think I was acting jealous I didn’t really say anything back after she was talking about him. I just kinda tried to come off as I didn’t care cause I didn’t want to hear and him and hers convos. But yes I did accuse her of being pregnant. I’ve already apologized for it and also the way I acted on Tuesday.

Since you weren't on the receiving end of your jealous tirade, you can't speak about how you came across.

And she's suppose to walk that off on your timetable?

I'd be frosty with you, too over that baseless accusation.

For future reference: make it your policy that if you are operating on no sleep, feeling under the weather and not in a good mood, to just tell her "listen, I'm not good company today. I'll catch up with you later on".

Archived