Vent for sad feelings and questions?

I know some of u read my story already .

I just had so many answered questions how can he say he will never hurt and hurt me this badly . I feel like my heart has been ripped apart . Never been this hurt over a guy . How does he move on to a girl after a month and say they care about each other alot in a matter of a week . I mean how do u care about somebody in a week? Doesn't he miss me at all ? I know we wouldn't of broken up only because of this mistake I did of doubting him . But is that so horrible he cannot forgive me ? Doesnt almost 4 years mean nothing to him . Why is he able to cut his feelings of like this ?

I don't know did having your questions answered from a ex help anyone ?

I’m sorry your hurting, I have just come out of a 7 year relationship. Despite meeting up with him I still have unanswered questions.

The fact he has moved on should spur you to heal. This may be a rebound or something serious who knows?

Stop communicating with him and if you have to over logistical things then keep it limited.

Healing yourself is your priority and taking care of yourself. It’s hard I know there are so many emotions your feeling.

Be kind to yourself and take time for you.

Despite having answers from my ex I call bull he did he stopped loving me after I e night. Real love does not die very quickly so either he did love me at all, he stopped loving me before or is lying. Who knows I can’t beat myself up?? There were other things he said and on reflection it’s anout him not me.

We need to heal and one day maybe we can find someone who will love us right.

It’s okay to be angry ( seems your in this phase or going to be).

Have alone time but get out be with friends and do things you enjoy. Write it down get it all out of your head and feel better.

You deserve to be loved, cared for and be his only choice.

I’m sorry we have to go through this is not nice it hurts. To me it feels like a storm ripping through me but a storm does not last forever.

Be strong we are here for you ♥️ Sending hugs. Pray you gain strength and healing and know your worth.

I get how you are feeling, just coming out from a 6 year relation, dumped for someone else, my life changed in a matters of hours, i also have unanswered questions, when i talked to her after i caught her i ended up with more questions :(, hurts, i feel your pain.

I’m sorry your hurting, I have just come out of a 7 year relationship. Despite meeting up with him I still have unanswered questions.

The fact he has moved on should spur you to heal. This may be a rebound or something serious who knows?

Stop communicating with him and if you have to over logistical things then keep it limited.

Healing yourself is your priority and taking care of yourself. It’s hard I know there are so many emotions your feeling.

Be kind to yourself and take time for you.

Despite having answers from my ex I call bull he did he stopped loving me after I e night. Real love does not die very quickly so either he did love me at all, he stopped loving me before or is lying. Who knows I can’t beat myself up?? There were other things he said and on reflection it’s anout him not me.

We need to heal and one day maybe we can find someone who will love us right.

It’s okay to be angry ( seems your in this phase or going to be).

Have alone time but get out be with friends and do things you enjoy. Write it down get it all out of your head and feel better.

You deserve to be loved, cared for and be his only choice.

I’m sorry we have to go through this is not nice it hurts. To me it feels like a storm ripping through me but a storm does not last forever.

Be strong we are here for you ♥️ Sending hugs. Pray you gain strength and healing and know your worth.

I am so sorry for what your going thru too. Thanks for all your kind words. I am praying for u too. And yes it feels like a storm maybe more like a hurricane in my heart for i am lost and can't see see thru this . I guess having questions answered isn't going to make it alright.

I get how you are feeling, just coming out from a 6 year relation, dumped for someone else, my life changed in a matters of hours, i also have unanswered questions, when i talked to her after i caught her i ended up with more questions :(, hurts, i feel your pain.

I am so sorry u have to feel this pain. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. It really stinks to have your heart ripped apart. Sometimes I feel I want to ask him all these questions but it probably won't make it any better .

I am so sorry u have to feel this pain. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. It really stinks to have your heart ripped apart. Sometimes I feel I want to ask him all these questions but it probably won't make it any better .

Yeah, dont do it, it will only make it worst, in my case i got comments like, "no, i will not tell this other person to leave, i want to continue seeing him", also got the "its your fault, you decided this a long time ago", so i ended up more hurt. Been crying for days at random times, in the car, office, when i am at home. Horrible.

You need so much more time. You were together four years, and you're putting all the blame upon yourself.

It doesn't seem like the therapist you see is benefitting you because you keep asking the same thing, and it so very heartbreaking to see you do this.

You can't change him, his mind, his feelings. You can't make him go back to you, whether he wants to or not.

You know he has a history of cutting people off, and although it's sad he did so quickly, it's a reflection of his true character.

You have to forgive yourself. You have to seek your own closure. He didn't forget you, and in time the bad feelings and memories fade out and maybe you'll hear from him. But even so, the relationship you had is gone. The more time that passes, the more it just fades away. I am really sorry you're so hurt, but even if you got to talk to him, his answers won't help you . You have to make peace with this. Don't worry about who he's with or what he's doing. You have two separate lives now. Of course he cared about you, of course you meant something, it's just for whatever reasons he wants to be apart. But it's not because you accused him, because someone who truly loves you will forgive that and not want to lose you. I think it may have been more an ego thing for him because you broke up with him, so he just moves on instead of dealing with it. You have to accept it. I really hope you feel better soon. We've all been where you are right now, some still are. Eventually we pull through it. You will too.

You need so much more time. You were together four years, and you're putting all the blame upon yourself.

It doesn't seem like the therapist you see is benefitting you because you keep asking the same thing, and it so very heartbreaking to see you do this.

You can't change him, his mind, his feelings. You can't make him go back to you, whether he wants to or not.

You know he has a history of cutting people off, and although it's sad he did so quickly, it's a reflection of his true character.

You have to forgive yourself. You have to seek your own closure. He didn't forget you, and in time the bad feelings and memories fade out and maybe you'll hear from him. But even so, the relationship you had is gone. The more time that passes, the more it just fades away. I am really sorry you're so hurt, but even if you got to talk to him, his answers won't help you . You have to make peace with this. Don't worry about who he's with or what he's doing. You have two separate lives now. Of course he cared about you, of course you meant something, it's just for whatever reasons he wants to be apart. But it's not because you accused him, because someone who truly loves you will forgive that and not want to lose you. I think it may have been more an ego thing for him because you broke up with him, so he just moves on instead of dealing with it. You have to accept it. I really hope you feel better soon. We've all been where you are right now, some still are. Eventually we pull through it. You will too.

I know everything u said makes sense . I can't get out of head sometimes . I know u think the therapist is not helping but trust me she is . In the first month I wasn't going to work and I was barely eating. I didn't function well at all, all I did was sleep alot and cry Now 3 months in at least I can make it work and I go out with friends and going to gym.

But the thing is I am still sad , I cry still not as much as I used to , because before the tears would flow all day long. Now I just cry in the car after work or at home . My heart still hurts though and I know every one says time will heal.

Your right I do blame myself and I am trying to focus and get myself together but some days are just really bad for me. The thing is I was happy before him . Your right about him having a ego , when u said that something clicked in my brain , I remember times when I did see that . But despite that he did have good qualities too.

My plan is to focus is on my future goals job wise and accomplishing that but than there many days like this where i feel this over whelming pain and sadness and it hurts deep in my heart .

I guess I have to give it time and thanks for listening and caring. It really helps coming on here and having people who understand like u .I hope tomorrow is a better day .

Archived