pancake123

Should I tell this guy I want to him ? We’ve been having tension between each other but I always said no because he seems like the friends with benefits type but now I’m considering ing him but at the same time idk . I texted him and he didn’t reply . I would think it’s because last time we talked he put me in a bad mood so I told him I had a bf but I really don’t .

Don't play games with people. Why did you do that? To make him jealous? Or because you wanted to be left alone and then when he left you alone you didn't like it? Don't sell yourself short to get some guys attention, but if that's all you want then go for it. You don't sound like friends , so it sounds more like an F buddy set up. I think it's a waste of time though.

Don't play games with people. Why did you do that? To make him jealous? Or because you wanted to be left alone and then when he left you alone you didn't like it? Don't sell yourself short to get some guys attention, but if that's all you want then go for it. You don't sound like friends , so it sounds more like an F buddy set up. I think it's a waste of time though.

I wanted to make him jealous because he started it first with me telling me he wanted some girl number when he was already flirting with me first and I knew he was doing it to tick me off .

I wanted to make him jealous because he started it first with me telling me he wanted some girl number when he was already flirting with me first and I knew he was doing it to tick me off .

And after I told him I had a bf I bumped into him the next day and he said hi to me like noting only recently that I texted him he didn’t reply to me

And after I told him I had a bf I bumped into him the next day and he said hi to me like noting only recently that I texted him he didn’t reply to me

Maybe he's busy with the other girl ! Idk, seriously though just forget this guy.

You know what happens when you play games and get involved with players?

An accident can happen. It's called getting pregnant. So don't go there!

This isn't a person to waste your time on because he makes you feel jealous by wanting to talk to another girl.

Have more respect for yourself! I'm telling you this a mother, not to be mean to you!

A relationship is not built on mind games. He sounds very dubious to me and i wouldn't trust him in a relationship never mind out of one. Ditch the idea and find a decent man where the relationship isn't doomed from the start. You will end up with a broken heart, believe me on this.

Are you in the same class in school? He doesn't seem interested in dating you. Move on to boys who show more interest.

I texted him and he didn’t reply . I would think it’s because last time we talked he put me in a bad mood so I told him I had a bf but I really don’t .

That's a good reason right there why you shouldn't do him. ^

Pancake... you're your own worst enemy. Use your common sense and personal boundaries to keep yourself away from players who will strip you of any self-respect/esteem you have left. Do your sexual thang with men who at the very least, show you respect and mutual desire.

Archived