I went on the date!

Lambert

if you've followed my posts, the date happened last night.

it was ok! i was disappointed he was late but he did come to my part of town. so whatevs. i was kinda bored, as all he really talked about was work and i kept trying to end but he wasn't taking the hint.

he has been texting me so i guess my company wasn't too bad. i don't know if he'll ask me out again. I'll cross that bridge when i come to it. i tend to think it takes a couple short interactions like drinks and coffee to see if there is interest. but on the other hand, you can know in an instant that you rather be somewhere else.

thanks for reading.

If you are not into him let him down gently as soon as possible. He may be really excited and think you really like him so if you didn't feel it on the date don't drag this out. I am all for getting a second chance due to first date jitters or whatever but if you were trying to end the date early to get away from him chances are another date will not change anything.

Lost

If you are not into him let him down gently as soon as possible. He may be really excited and think you really like him so if you didn't feel it on the date don't drag this out. I am all for getting a second chance due to first date jitters or whatever but if you were trying to end the date early to get away from him chances are another date will not change anything.

Lost

i appreciate this.

there was no mention of a 2nd date. i generally speaking i like when the guy is on time and asks about the 2nd date at the end. (good dating tip: be on time, show interest)

i don't feel i need to worry about letting anyone down easy. Maybe i was ready to go 20 min b4 him bc i waited 15 min or so for him in the begining. we had one drink. no harm. no foul.

Girl!!!! I sense you are high maintenance!! 38]

oh well, I hope at least the drink was good!

hahaha! i love it. but as the saying goes... its ok cuz i maintain myself! drink was ok. i saw someone drinking preseco on tv and i never had but this place had it. so i tried it. it was ok. i wouldn't order it again.

ps. on time isn't a lot to expect. raise those standards!

if you've followed my posts, the date happened last night.

it was ok! i was disappointed he was late but he did come to my part of town. so whatevs. i was kinda bored, as all he really talked about was work and i kept trying to end but he wasn't taking the hint.

he has been texting me so i guess my company wasn't too bad. i don't know if he'll ask me out again. I'll cross that bridge when i come to it. i tend to think it takes a couple short interactions like drinks and coffee to see if there is interest. but on the other hand, you can know in an instant that you rather be somewhere else.

thanks for reading.

Let him know you didn't like him, nicely though. I find it really rude to ghost someone or just fade. Rejection is hard, but a lot better, if he becomes a creep, block his number.

hahaha! i love it. but as the saying goes... its ok cuz i maintain myself! drink was ok. i saw someone drinking preseco on tv and i never had but this place had it. so i tried it. it was ok. i wouldn't order it again.

ps. on time isn't a lot to expect. raise those standards!

Ya girl, don't I know it! One of my biggest pet peeves is lateness. Sometimes there's a valid excuse, but waiting to shower 10 minutes before meeting me and they are an hour away , that ticks me off! Lol.

Never heard of that drink. I'm a shot girl, fireball, tequila. Usually drink Long Island Iced Teas or mojitos.

Margaritas in the summer. I sound like a drunk! Lmao. I'm not

Ya girl, don't I know it! One of my biggest pet peeves is lateness. Sometimes there's a valid excuse, but waiting to shower 10 minutes before meeting me and they are an hour away , that ticks me off! Lol.

Never heard of that drink. I'm a shot girl, fireball, tequila. Usually drink Long Island Iced Teas or mojitos.

Margaritas in the summer. I sound like a drunk! Lmao. I'm not :)

i like those, too! put the lime in the coconut! haha
Even better, he may have not enjoyed himself, but didn't wanna say anything.
exactly. its ok to go on a date. the end. idk why or how sometimes its a click, sometimes not. just gotta keep moving forward. its not the worst thing to be single. at least when you're single you have the opportunity for lightening to strike!

Archived