Hey guys. Figured Id give a positive update. Its been around 50 days since my BU. Been strict NC aside from a few social media slip ups. And the past 2 days have been by far the best days since. Ive been eating more and actually slept thru the night. Im not close to 100% but I have been in a much better place. Ive been smiling and laughing and returning to a lot of my hobbies. It still hurts when I think about it. I still miss the past. But I have accepted the end of the relationship and that has def put me on the track of success.

Im still expecting some setbacks but I feel that if I get them I can fight through them. Im surprised Ive made such a turnaround so quickly.

Hopeful

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Makeit,

This is excellent news! Very proud of you...

Sleeping and eating well are sooo important and we definitely take it for granted until life jolts us like this.

The smiling and laughing are good signs and it's also infectious. The more happy you are, it helps radiate to others...

There is no problem with missing people.. it's part of what makes us who we are. Acceptance is a great place to be.

Keep up it brother.

S x

That's great to hear buddy. The good days are such a relief aren't they..!?

You may have a couple more back slides but you're definitely going in the right direction.

We all are.

And when we fully get past this, boy are we gonna celebrate good times C'mon!!

Carus*

That's great to hear buddy. The good days are such a relief aren't they..!?

You may have a couple more back slides but you're definitely going in the right direction.

We all are.

And when we fully get past this, boy are we gonna celebrate good times C'mon!!

Carus*

You dont know how good that sounds! Actually you prob do.

Archived