So you will know me from my previous threads

Basically my ldr ex gf of two years left me just after I came out my operation and I had a long period of recovery ahead physically

Anyway she then a month after that moved to my town and country!

Anyway tonight I don't know why I stupidly looked at her profile pic and she looks like she's lost so much weight and looks completely different - she looks amazing in fact - it's made me completely messed up because it's like I don't even recognise her anymore!!! 😭😭 I was doing so well and I shouldn't have looked !!

So you will know me from my previous threads

Basically my ldr ex gf of two years left me just after I came out my operation and I had a long period of recovery ahead physically

Anyway she then a month after that moved to my town and country!

Anyway tonight I don't know why I stupidly looked at her profile pic and she looks like she's lost so much weight and looks completely different - she looks amazing in fact - it's made me completely messed up because it's like I don't even recognise her anymore!!! 😭😭 I was doing so well and I shouldn't have looked !!

You gotta block that crap; I know it's tempting, but don't do it.

Do not do that again! She wasn't there for you when you needed her the most!

Resist that temptation by calling or texting a friend when you get that urge to go looking.

It will only set you back. I'm currently telling myself my ex moved out of the country lol ,

because I am fuming that I can't connect with anyone like I did with him. That connection was intense.

If I go unblock him, and seek him out, I'm gonna set myself up for a disaster. Don't keep hurting yourself!

hey Broke,

Sorry to hear that happened. As the angelic Sweetgirl says.. DO.NOT.DO.IT.TO.YOURSELF

Am exactly in the same boat buddy and avoid it like the plague.

Delete and block whoever you need to and never look.

If tempted, do anything else to take your mind off it. Anything.

Best of luck :)

I broke social media NC yesterday. I woke up with this feeling that my ex left me for someone else even tho she said she didnt. I was certain all the clues added up to her doing so while contemplating in the morning. I had to look and confirm. Judging by her twitter posts and favs tho i was actually wrong. The mind and instincts can be a great tool but also lead you to conjure things that arent true as well.

I broke social media NC yesterday. I woke up with this feeling that my ex left me for someone else even tho she said she didnt. I was certain all the clues added up to her doing so while contemplating in the morning. I had to look and confirm. Judging by her twitter posts and favs tho i was actually wrong. The mind and instincts can be a great tool but also lead you to conjure things that arent true as well.

In addition I want to add that yep sometimes our mind can actually be our own worst enemy.

We can let thoughts over take us. All I would say is try to remind yourself that no matter what the reason , she decided to end the relationship. You may never find out why , she may not know why herself - sometimes there's no answer and that's okay.

Don't go hard on yourself like I did, we all break the NC sometimes.

You've got this !

• 2 weeks later...

i thought it was just me that did this! my mind goes into over drive, making up stories in my head about what shes doing, who with etc etc... then you believe them.. the next thing i know im in my car driving around looking... its a bad situation!! not healthy at all. Cant wait to get back to normal! hope it happens soon

good luck

Archived