Ex made up a wierd story, think she just lied entirely?

Ok i was with this girl for about 8 months, she was alot older than me, 29 while im 21, and basically the relationship ended with her saying she doesnt see any reason to be in this relationship anymore, that its not benefitting her in anyway, etc. I treated the girl very good for the time i was with her, almost practically felt like i was perfect to her and couldnt have been any better to her, whereas she was the on and off type, somedays she felt like the luckiest girl in the world, and other days wasnt sure why she was with me. Very harsh and cold breakup but anyway, thats not the point. She wanted to remain friends, and we had a few talks on the phone, but there was still some bitterness being exchanged, and then we didnt speak for like almost two weeks.

One day, about a month after we broke up, i decided to just call her out of the blue, and she responded in a very positive way, sounding excited to hear from me, saying "wow i didnt think u'd call me again, whats the miracle." So we spoke about things, mainly just about what one another has been upto, and we both seem to have been keeping ourselves busy, and i didnt really at any point sound like i still wanted her or showed any signs of weakness or anything of the sort. We spoke for about half hour and then said we'll keep in touch.

The next day, she called me in the evening with the most bizarre question, asking me, if i had one of my friends call her last night, and my immediate reaction was, i have no clue what you're talking about. I told her very strait out, no, why in the world would i have someone call u, none of my friends even have your number, and so no, i have no clue what you're talking about. She goes to me, you're lying. Im like why would i lie, i really dont know what you're talking about. She's like you're absolutely certain that you dont know anything about this, about why a friend of yours called me last night, and now has somethings to want to say in return to you, does any of this ring a bell. Once again, my answer was, no, i still have no clue wut you're talking about, i didnt tell anyone to call u yesterday. So she goes, you're lying, you're just as dishonest as i should have suspected, and then shes like, do me a favor, dont ever speak to me again, and she clicks. Havent heard from her since, and this was over 3 weeks ago.

Now i have no idea as to what in the world shes talking about, so i send her a long email basically letting her know, that she can say whatever she wants about me, call me a liar, but thats messed up to accuse me when i didnt do nothing or i dont know anything of what shes speaking about. No reply from the email. From what a couple of my friends said, she prolly just made something up, tried to throw it at me to confuse me, and make something up in her mind to accuse me of so that she can have something to hold me liable to(in her mind atleast), which is all made up, so i dont get it anyway, as to why she would do so, but some people are crazy like that. She does have issues with trusting people, and she is a bit on the bi-polar or inconsistent side.

Do people really make up stories like this in their own mind? What do you guys think? BTW, this was over 3 weeks ago, but it just still kinda bothers me

Somehow, I dont think she made that up.

Yeah, its confusing and suspcious, but if she was going to make something up, trust me, it WOULD have made sense lol.

I think you should just forget about her, she obviously didnt like you, even when you were trying your hardest. It just wasnt meant to be....

You may never find out what on earth she was on about, but yknow what?

You dont need to know, youll feel better without this kind of drama in your life.

Has she been diagnosed as bi-polar, or are you just using that as a phrase.

Well, if it was a weekend night, she may have gotten a random drunk call from someone else, and just assumed it was you or one of your friends, because it coincided with when you randomly called her.

In any case, i hate dealing with crazy people and people who make up stories in their heads. It's just exasperating. No amount of reality and truth-telling gets to them.

no she has not been diagnosed as bi-polar. Actually in fact, i think she might actually have NPD, narcissistic personality disorder, more many reasons i have seen that have come along with time, and ofcourse, one with NPD will never really see a doctor to actually confirm a condition because they think they are just perfectly fine, if in fact more than just fine.