Opinions please

SherrySher

He also claimed that Harrison Ford would call him up for a beer.

LOL. I'm sorry that's too funny.

One of my bosses (high up) is a notorious liar. One time, he was telling me a story (probably bullshyte) and he was describing a lie someone got caught in. He looks at me all incredulous and says "He lies even more than ME." Took everything in my power not to bust out laughing. He lies so much he will tell you he lied, then turn around two minutes later and tell you he didn't. It's very messed up.

Like the majority of posters in this thread, I have a low tolerance for lies. Liars are a write off, can't be considered for anything serious. And you have to be careful around them. Liars are cowards, and cowards don't think long before throwing anyone and anything under a bus if they think it can benefit them in any way (or just for kicks). I was never looking for a macho man, but strength of who you are and integrity has always been really important to me. Liars are lacking the foundation for that.

He lies so much he will tell you he lied, then turn around two minutes later and tell you he didn't. It's very messed up.

I knew a guy like that. He would keep lying, even when he knew he was caught! It was incredible. It was so brazen that it actually almost made wonder if he was lying at all.

cowards don't think long before throwing anyone and anything under a bus if they think it can benefit them in any way (or just for kicks).

Cowards are the most dangerous type of people, in my opinion.

Archived