Ex got back together with his ex

Maddyb12

My ex and I broke up the first week of December, it’s been a month and i just found out he’s back with his ex girlfriend. Who he told me had nothing to do with our break up, she wasn’t a issue during our relationship but in the beginning she would beg for him back etc but he stopped communication telling her he was dating someone etc. when we broke up I️ asked if it had to do with her or if he was going to go back to her and swore up and down he had no intentions of ever getting back together with her etc. for the most part I’m over the break up, i didn’t see a future with him and something was always missing but i feel a little betrayed that he would go right back to her after being with me for 8 months.

It sounds like he got with you right after being her. If that is the case, he is only continuing to do what he is used to i.e. going from one person to another without any breaks. Past behaviour is indication of future behaviour. It sounds like this is his break up style so no need to take it personally. Some people can't stand being on their own and it has nothing to do with how long you were together. You didn't see a future with him and something was always missing so whatever he did afterwards is in reality irrelevant.

Sorry to hear this but the 8 mos you dated seems to have just been him on the rebound and he was probably trying to get her back the entire time. Of course this is something no one admits. Cease all contact and block him everywhere. He may want to start bouncing back and forth again. :nightmare:

when we broke up I️ asked if it had to do with her or if he was going to go back to her and swore up and down he had no intentions of ever getting back together with her etc. i feel a little betrayed that he would go right back to her after being with me for 8 months.

Archived