Not sure if this is right

I totally get ya there. Everytime when my girl is over here just looking @ her I sometimes get a hard on and it's kinda embarrassing. I'm not really sure if she is aware of it or just ignores it sometimes. 1 time I had a hard on and she laid back on "it"...talk about uhh embarrassing. I didn't know what the hell to do!

Yes - it's totally normal. Obviously, I don't have a penis, but I've made out with tons of guys, and most get hard just from kissing.

Josh - don't be embarrased! It's a compliment to your gf. Next time something like that happens, just say, 'what can I do? You're hot!'

HAHA yeah ... I always tell her that, it's just that well she's just what you would call a sheltered type of girl in a way. It's more of being in an awkward situation and stuff. She's like sitting in my lap and then I get uhh ya know and I know she's gotta feel it. I'm just like uhhh yeah ....

- Josh

Hahah man, Josh I can relate to that in a way. It has happened to me once or twice, but I am not sure if my girl notices, she might.. meh

We just joke around with stuff like that.. like if she's sitting on my lap, I will lift her up, and re-arrange my 'package' and say, okay thats better, and she'll just say 'loser' or something like that (in a joking way of course)

just try not to take it so seriously, I am sure there are things that she does which are embarrassing too.. just have to go with the flow..

Hah, I usually get my boners in the pants, don't know about you

but yeah, it's all good.. boys will be boys, can't help the natural things in life I guess..

I guess you can sort of relate this to girls... for their periods. Even though you can NEVER tell when they're having it, many girls still feel uncomfortable being around guys while having it.. So maybe girls are more understanding then we take them for. 8)

I think that you will find that to be exactly true...and never discount the possibility that she knows full well how hot she is, and is enjoying the effect she has on you...

Silly boys...when will you realize that there are no "shoulds"...it`s all good, as long as you find someone like-minded to share the love.