My BF offered to his female friend to fake being her BF

safa942

I used to love his friend she was really nice to me and us! I used to think she loved us as a couple!

Anyways, she broke up with her BF, and at college she had a project were my BF and I were invited, and her ex was coming to college with his new GF, so she wanted to tease him! But the irony is that my BF who offered that not her! He was calling her and i was with him, then i went to the supermarket , and when i came back he didnt notice me coming and i heard him saying "if you want i can be your boyfriend" then he changed the whole topic and said goodbye!

I didnt care at that time because i used to love her and wanted him to cool her down, i was stupid enough to not discuss it with him (which i dont know if he did or not because i had an exam on that day and didnt go with him)

Months later, it happened to me! My male friend wanted to do the same with me! He offered on me! but i hate how this faking thing works and i refused because i dont wanna break his ex GF 's heart! I discussed it with my BF asking him for advice and he was like: "Noway this is stupid and it involves breaking someone's feelings and heart, bla bla bla " I was shocked! And I asked him didn't you do it before and offered to be your friend's fake BF ? He denied at first then when i faced him he was like i did it by stupidity and it was only a joke bla bla bla!!! Although I once wanted to join a photo shoot as a model and i was recommended by my friend, my BF didnt like the poses that indicated a Relationship with other male, and asked me not to do it, and i complied... ! Because i respected his feelings!

And whenever I remember it I feel bad and disrespected! She offered on him again & again recently because he gave her this ticket!

He keeps saying sorry and i hate her and im no friend with her anymore she doesnt want the best for us, but then i realize that he keeps talking to her!

I want them to stay friends I just dont want him to let her disrespect me or him do it behind my back! And why would he say bad things about her and faking being no longer a friend with her!

No wait, I'm not mad at her! I was at first only mad at him because he's so conflicted! He lied when he said it was a joke, then he admitted he did it by stupidity

and then he said he blocked her and he hates her now! but recently she asked him and offered the same when her ex came again!

which makes no sense! why would she do that if he cut his friendship with her!

what makes me feel bad is that he denied at first then admitted it, and that he's so conflicted when he refused that i accept those photo shoot poses and me accepting my male friend's offer!

It all makes no sense

No wait, I'm not mad at her! I was at first only mad at him because he's so conflicted! He lied when he said it was a joke, then he admitted he did it by stupidity

and then he said he blocked her and he hates her now! but recently she asked him and offered the same when her ex came again!

which makes no sense! why would she do that if he cut his friendship with her!

what makes me feel bad is that he denied at first then admitted it, and that he's so conflicted when he refused that i accept those photo shoot poses and me accepting my male friend's offer!

It all makes no sense

Your boyfriend has a double standard. Tell him what you want him to do instead of sitting there in resentment because he did it but doesn't want you to do it. If he won't give you what you want (first you have to figure out what that is) then you have a decision to make as to whether or not you can stop being resentful of hers and his interactions or not and if you can not, then its time to leave and get a new boyfriend once you're ready to be in something new.

Your boyfriend has a double standard. Tell him what you want him to do instead of sitting there in resentment because he did it but doesn't want you to do it. If he won't give you what you want (first you have to figure out what that is) then you have a decision to make as to whether or not you can stop being resentful of hers and his interactions or not and if you can not, then its time to leave and get a new boyfriend once you're ready to be in something new.

Well thank you for getting my point, I keep arguing about it and it makes me really mad! I know He's conflicted and it tires me a lot how he is, plus he lies and denies a lot! And then admit things After weeks of arguing! But I really love him! And he sacrificed for me as I did! But after many things he did; I lost my trust in him, and i told him in he face! Me being overthinking things is really tiring me!

Not sure how you can be with someone that you don't trust. That's a lot of anxiety to be experiencing.

What are you going to do?

I'm really don't know! I'm trying to test him more! Study him more!

We've been together for 6 months so I don't know if it's fair to judge him! He always promises he's gonna change, and we always declare new contracts wherever he hurts me with his actions! I believe that he may change! But the idea of that "He should hurt me first then we declare the contract" is really making me horrible!

If I hurt him in the same way he did (disrespecting actions) I'll be considered breaking the rules and contracts after we declared them!

Archived