• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree with all the advice sweetgal has given to you.

you need to work on yourself through counseling and or a therapist. I went to one for the first time a few years ago and it's crazy how much stuff you actually learn about yourself even with just a few sessions. I would not take this dude back especially now that he may be a father. that's just way too much and you're still very young. we've all been through bad breakups and it will soon pass and you'll look back at this tough moment years from now and wonder why you wasted all that energy on this cheater.

From my experience, some hackers are honest and professional, but lack the skills, experience or technology to be worth it for me,I once hired a hacker and charged me $400 but could not locate the person who hacked my gmail account and sent out personal emails. I then hired ZeusHacks and they identified and located the people behind the hack within 6 hours at a cheaper price. You can contact them on ZEUSHACKERS01 at OUTLOOK dot COM . They offer lots of hacking services like social media hacks, bank account hacks, improve credits

Years ago I had this happen to me. I was 22 I think#? Needless to say we had been together for about 3 yrs maybe less. No..dont do it. I never thought in a million years I would be in that position. I come from a great, normal background. He had severe issues with alchoholism, drugs..that i didnt know about till later...who knows how many times he ACTUALLY cheated, but this is the one time he got 'caught'. I was devastated...and because i was completely gutted and had my sefl esteem destroyed, I tried to see if I could get past it....it was a big no. A living, breathing, human reminder of him being unfaithful and cheating was running around. That living breathing reminder of his betrayal was NEVER going away. The baby mama was psychotic....and here I was, a normal healthy girl who was young and dumb, putting myself in a toxic situation.

RUN!!!!!

I found love again...and heartbreak...but i would NEVER EVER EVER go back...and I look back now wondering what the actual hell i was thinking. You are bgetter then that, you will find love..and let this pieces of trailer trash go. I hardly doubt it was his first time cheating, just first time getting caught. Sorry hun, I am so happy im not in it, you will be too.

Years ago I had this happen to me. I was 22 I think#? Needless to say we had been together for about 3 yrs maybe less. No..dont do it. I never thought in a million years I would be in that position. I come from a great, normal background. He had severe issues with alchoholism, drugs..that i didnt know about till later...who knows how many times he ACTUALLY cheated, but this is the one time he got 'caught'. I was devastated...and because i was completely gutted and had my sefl esteem destroyed, I tried to see if I could get past it....it was a big no. A living, breathing, human reminder of him being unfaithful and cheating was running around. That living breathing reminder of his betrayal was NEVER going away. The baby mama was psychotic....and here I was, a normal healthy girl who was young and dumb, putting myself in a toxic situation.

RUN!!!!!

I found love again...and heartbreak...but i would NEVER EVER EVER go back...and I look back now wondering what the actual hell i was thinking. You are bgetter then that, you will find love..and let this pieces of trailer trash go. I hardly doubt it was his first time cheating, just first time getting caught. Sorry hun, I am so happy im not in it, you will be too.

How did you get through it all. I am a very quiet shy girl and don’t have friends so it is hard for me to go out and meet new people. I just stay home and work.

Hi this is a very tough situation to be... what was the reason for him cheating?? My husband cheated on me but I forgave him I didn't fight with him as I understood why he done what he done.... but to get someone pregnant is a whole new ball game... if you feel you are strong enough to stand by him in this situation then that's all you can Do, it's a long time to be with someone to start over again, you can mabe make it work but it's up to you if you feel like you could deal with him having a baby with another women.. I honestly ckundkt give my opinion as I wouldn't know what to do unless I was in that situation but all I will say is if you leave him it's mabe highly likely he will leave and be with that women whos pregnant as thats what normally happens in these circumstances.

Hi this is a very tough situation to be... what was the reason for him cheating?? My husband cheated on me but I forgave him I didn't fight with him as I understood why he done what he done.... but to get someone pregnant is a whole new ball game... if you feel you are strong enough to stand by him in this situation then that's all you can Do, it's a long time to be with someone to start over again, you can mabe make it work but it's up to you if you feel like you could deal with him having a baby with another women.. I honestly ckundkt give my opinion as I wouldn't know what to do unless I was in that situation but all I will say is if you leave him it's mabe highly likely he will leave and be with that women whos pregnant as thats what normally happens in these circumstances.

He told me he cheated because I wasn’t giving him any sex and because of drugs. I do admit that I didn’t give him intimacy just because for years my insecurities got the best of me and I took it out on my ex and always accused him of cheating.

Archived