I am starting to get really pissed off, my ex girlfriend keeps asking my good friend I race with to always hang out and go over for wine. This is someone I knew forever and she only knows him cause of us dating. If it was me asking her friends to come over for wine the news would be hearing it and it would be all over. Part of me feels she knows it’s getting relayed back to me that she’s doing this and she wants me to react. Either way I don’t know why it’s bugging me so much probably cause after we broke up I dropped everyone that was in her circle why she keep messing with mine?

Either way I don’t know why it’s bugging me so much probably cause after we broke up I dropped everyone that was in her circle why she keep messing with mine?

Because it works, and she knows you're taking the bait. (no offense intended).

At any rate, ask your friend/friends to avoid mentioning her, in any way, shape or form. She can only "mess" with you if you allow her to.

I got pissed of yesterday cause I saw that she was telling to stop trying to please me so I confronted her about it. She started being a wise so I was like I guess you accusing me of hitting u at that Party wasn’t enough, she than goes did you not hear what actually happened and I said do you not understand I really don’t give a f you’re pathetic either way stop bothering my friends don’t you have enough guys? So than her one friend continuously talks crap so I confronted him he said he gunna whoop my ass😂😂😂 I cant wait to see him try this girl got these guys on a leash it’s so funny glad I am no longer brain washed by this girl

I got pissed of yesterday cause I saw that she was telling to stop trying to please me so I confronted her about it. She started being a wise so I was like I guess you accusing me of hitting u at that Party wasn’t enough, she than goes did you not hear what actually happened and I said do you not understand I really don’t give a f you’re pathetic either way stop bothering my friends don’t you have enough guys? So than her one friend continuously talks crap so I confronted him he said he gunna whoop my ass😂😂😂 I cant wait to see him try this girl got these guys on a leash it’s so funny glad I am no longer brain washed by this girl

But you're STILL obsessed with her!

Don't you want to have something more positive in your life?

Time to distance yourself from her and tell your friends to do the same. Tell your friends you don't want to hear anything more about her and then start doing the mental work you have to do to chillax and ignore anything that happens to get through to you about her.

She's not worth you confronting her and she's certainly not worth you getting into fights with others over. Leave her in the dust now.

@boltrun and @thatwasthen I am done now I’ve been bottling up and taking it for a while now. Yesterday I lost it and I went off on her and everyone else I let her get away with too much. Hearing she told more people I hit her and telling my friends to fook what I think and hang with her was the last straw. She’s a dead beat waste. I was quiet for 3 months karma wasn’t working fast enough for me so I took matters into my own hands if anyone is still obsessed it’s her I have thin patience so yes she won and I gave her a reaction, I’m tired of her crap!!! The last date I was on my date told me my ex told her I abused her like really I didn’t say anything but I had enough like I said. This guy really is brainwashed by her it’s so funny he blocked me after he said he was coming after me for how I treated the girl that won’t give him the time of day, who keeps him around for his sweet remarks 😂 I’m done now Guys I promise

Archived