could she be pregnant??

noname

i had sex with my gf 3 weeks ago (with a condom, always)... but now she's telling me she's late in her periods for like a few days (3-4..) and she feels sick from time to time, she's eating alot more then she used to...we are really worried about this..!! please help!!!

Yes, anytime you have sex, there is a possibility of pregnancy. (I'm trying not to sound too sarcastic, but it IS the reason that sex was invented...)

That said, don't freak out. You were wearing a condom. Chances are, she's not. she may be late because she's simply worried and upset about not having her period yet. Anything can affect the cycle, including stress, illness, etc...

To be sure, go to the doctor..... But, like I said, chances are that her feeling sick and hungry may be more just... uh.... paranoia rather than an actual pregnancy.

I hope things work out! And tell her to get on the pill!

No matter what you use, pregnancy is always a possibility. Which is why I think it is important that anyone having sex is prepared for that chance.

If she is young, her periods may not be regular anyway and stressing about it will not help as it can delay it even more. PMS symptoms can often be mistaken for early pregnancy symptoms as well.

If she is actually late, she can go get a pregnancy test at clinic or drugstore, or wait a couple more days to see if period shows up (so she is a week late) which improve accuracy.

If she is not, then I advise looking into also using birth control pills/the patch or another extra method of birth control in addition to the condoms to add extra protection.