Can't seem to get GF to orgams when fingering

hey

ive fingered my gf many times now and only once did she orgasm, but ever since she hasnt. i dont no what im doing wrong. im rubbing near the clit and actually on it. she says it feels really good but says that the feeling of orgasm is long away and eventually all the rubbing begins to make her hurt. its not a lack of wetness down there, she is extremely wet and turned on. Any tips anyone could provide for me?

id go down on her its wet and alittle bit more lubercated, try having her play with her self with you, allso have her guid you hand on how she likes it. my gf likes that to but it does take longer on fingering then anything else ive done.

If the rubbing ends up making her hurt....then you are being too rough with it. That is a very, very sensitive area on a woman...and it has to be treated accordingly. She definitely needs to show you how she likes it. She needs to masterbate in front of you to show you her technique. It's not the exact same for all women...what works for one...may not work for another.

One other thing...it takes a woman ALOT longer to achieve orgasm than men for the most part.....and for a woman.... orgasm isn't just a physical thing....it's 75% mental....In other words...a woman has to really be focused on her pleasure in order to get off. So...if you are going to try and get her off with your hand...be prepared to do nothing else...let her relax and enjoy it. And another fact of sex....men do not have to learn how to have an orgasm.....women do. The more in touch a woman is with her body....the easier it is to achieve orgasm. Be patient with her.....she's still learning. Women do not reach their sexual peak until their 30's.

hey

ive fingered my gf many times now and only once did she orgasm, but ever since she hasnt. i dont no what im doing wrong. im rubbing near the clit and actually on it. she says it feels really good but says that the feeling of orgasm is long away and eventually all the rubbing begins to make her hurt. its not a lack of wetness down there, she is extremely wet and turned on. Any tips anyone could provide for me?

Hey...I recently PM'd you.....responed to the PM you sent me. I didn't realize that you are a guy...but anyway...what I wrote to you is for women....I seriously do not know if you will have success with that. The technique I PM'd you is for self-use. But if your GF does it....you might get some good results.

When you are looking at your gf's "area" you will notice a pointed area at the top. That is the clit. It should stick out a lttle. You don't have to touch it too much, because it is very sensative to pressure. Ask her if she has ever orgasmed from laughing too much. Below that if she isn't a virgin, then you will see a small round opening, and a larger round opening. These are all relative, and within about 2 to 3 inches of each other.

The smaller opening is the urethra, that is where the pee exits the body, that is very sensative, so don't rub that if you can.

As far as getting her to orgasm, you want to make her feel safe and warm, comfortable. Don't talk too much unless it is to compliment her on something. Use three fingers, then do a quick back and forth movement, like you are waving to someone.

Ask her how she likes it if she is quiet, is she is making noices, then you are doing the right thing.

• 1 year later...

Krystyl...i was hoping you might be able to send along your technique to me. I'm a new member, female, and also have not been able to achieve orgasm with my boyfriend. I agree that it would help to best know my body beforehand, and i'm interested in your advice. Though i tried to send you a PM it would not go through, any help you can send to me would be super appreciated!!!!

You need to study on stimulating a woman's G-Spot. Thats inside her, about two to three inches in, around the pubic bone area. You can't just dive in though, its like a man's penis, there is some arousal needed before it become sensitive...here...link removed This is a GREAT source of info that you both can learn from.

• 1 year later...
id go down on her its wet and alittle bit more lubercated, try having her play with her self with you, allso have her guid you hand on how she likes it. my gf likes that to but it does take longer on fingering then anything else ive done.

There we go, finger while eating her out and it will drive her crazy. Eating her out is way more effective than fingering but it can happen, alot like hitting a stone against flint will light a fire. It happens but I'd rather use a match.