Crying

cinner

Cherubrock , you are so right . I know this . And I get up each morning knowing all this . I dont just sit around feeling bad . I don't know maybe its an age thing .Ya know , either your to young and you just need to learn or you older and you know without a dought things happen that you cant change or make better . And I know that's life . Still knowing all this doesn't change the fact that the older you get , kids have their own lives , family members that would be your own age has died , and you find yourself alone and just living with a lot of past and memories . How do ya fix that .?

Cherubrock , you are so right . I know this . And I get up each morning knowing all this . I dont just sit around feeling bad . I don't know maybe its an age thing .Ya know , either your to young and you just need to learn or you older and you know without a dought things happen that you cant change or make better . And I know that's life . Still knowing all this doesn't change the fact that the older you get , kids have their own lives , family members that would be your own age has died , and you find yourself alone and just living with a lot of past and memories . How do ya fix that .?

Just because you're old doesn't mean you have to be isolated. Are you mobile? Maybe you can help volunteering somewhere, be a nanny? Any community thing can help if you don't have much family to be around.

• 1 month later...

A few things have happened since i last checked in. I had gall bladder surgery and a liver bio. . My gall bladder was removed and my liver bio. came out ok. My body feels much better. YaHoo! Now trying to think about Thanksgiving . I always have Thanksgiving Dinner for the whole family - with kids , grandchildren , in-laws ,and sister and her family ,i fix food for 31 people . LOTS OF WORK AND FOOD. I guess its no time to feel bad . No pitty party til THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS is over.

Yes , I'm so thankful for my family. I love them all so very much . That is why i never trouble them with my feelings or problems . IM the oldest member of this family and I'm suppose to have all the answers , not problems. As far as fixing Thanksgiving Dinner , i do it all myself . But when dinner is over , i do expect help with clean-up. [lol] Sometimes i get it sometimes i don't. I wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING . ----GOD BLESS

Yes , I'm so thankful for my family. I love them all so very much . That is why i never trouble them with my feelings or problems . IM the oldest member of this family and I'm suppose to have all the answers , not problems. As far as fixing Thanksgiving Dinner , i do it all myself . But when dinner is over , i do expect help with clean-up. [lol] Sometimes i get it sometimes i don't. I wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING . ----GOD BLESS

Get some help with the dinner and cleanup. It is a process that someone can enjoy with you and it makes memories. Sounds like you will have a wonderful time.

Archived