the bf's first time...

Hi! My boyfriend and i want to have sex at this stage in our relationship... however we're both living with other people (he lives with his parents and brothers) while i live with my roommate @ college. So the opportunity hasn't really offered itself... I was wondering, 2 questions.

1. where is a good place to have sex for the first time?

- (A) should we wait til we have a place to ourselves some random day?

- (B) a hotel?

- © Other?

2. are there any things i should know about having sex with a virgin? my boyfriend is a virgin and I just want to make this a pleasurable and good 1st time for him... not uncomfortable, or such...

THANKS!!!

Getting a hotel room might cause unnecessary stress, like: "we got this room especially to have sex, so now WE GOT TO HAVE SEX or it is a waste of money". If I were you, I would let my bf choose when and where to do it... or at least give him the impression that he is choosing ;-)

Why not speak to your roommate about it?

See if they can go out for the evening, set a time between you, ure roomy and ure bf.

As said before, make sure he knows that protection is a YES YES and you're both 100% certain about making this next move.

When I say 100%, I don't mean, "well he is and I guess I am" or "spose I am". I mean 100% that your relationship will be better after it. Remember, you dont get anymore sharing than sharing your body.

Good luck hun,

Have fun