is this worth breaking up for?

SeanJohn96

me and my girlfriend had a argument a while back and we broke up for literally ten minutes in that time she told my friends she had broken up with me. they asked her what is she going to do about her trip to the uk as she was meant to be staying with me (still is as of rn) and she told them she doesn't know upon saying that one of my friends said "you can stay with me but would go down" in witch she replied "sean would be so pissed if i did that id never do that" witch is all good fast forward a week and the boy asks her the same thing in Instagram dms and ill link the dm bellow.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11444[/ATTACH]

im not sure what to make of this but it gets worse. another week goes by and ive pretty much forgot about it and then i get messaged from the same friend who told me this to begin with we talk and i end up getting back into this whole situation again and asking questions to witch i then get this another dm this time to me looks very flirty. (btw jack is my friend who went behind my back these are from my girlfriends account perspective)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11445[/ATTACH]

upon questioning my girlfriend on this she swears she wasn't meaning to flirt but thought this was all a joke and i dont know what to believe. know for the last part that happened 2 days ago that has left my brain in total meltdown she told my friends in a xbox live party how one night on face time she wore some lingerie and i ignored her and didn't take action and you know witch i didn't do on purpose she had been wearing it for a while whilst she was cleaning her room and i didn't think much of it but she told them that and the jack guy wasn't in the party at the time according to him after all the past stuff had happened the jack guy told me that they where talking about this in dms and something was said and apparently she said to him "if i wore it for you it wouldn't go to waste" the story behind this has changed on how it was said and found out 1 person told me he heard it being said in a party where as the guy him self jack told me it was all said in instagram dms. this comes after the above dms. when i asked about why he gave three different reason three times i asked witch makes his story hard to believe for me.

one thing though is that through out this week the jack guy and my friends story have changed in a few ways where as my girlfriends story has been the same every time i dont have dms or proof that she said anything about wearing lingerie for him at this point i had asked her to block him on everything so all messages are know gone on insta because of that. but i feel more swayed towards believing her as my friends have become jealous. i spend most of my time talking to her if not all of it because even though they have told me all this they have still told me to just forget about it and stay with her witch if this was all true wouldn't real friends tell me to leave her? im so confused on what to do i really love my gf and dont want to see my self not with her and the reason she told me why she never said anything like "can you not i have a boyfriend" is because she thought it was all a joke and didnt think any of it was serous.

some of you may think this is stupid or over the top but i created fake messages mimicking the messages that where supposedly sent about the lingerie and her wearing it for him and i sent it to her and pretended i was sent to me to see if she would admit to it but still she fell for it and she still stuck to it not being true "theirs no way i sent that" " i dont remember sending that theirs no way" "someone is setting me up" im not sure what to think and have put this out like this to see what others would do and if you guys think this is serious enough to break up with her and if you think she is telling the truth or not i have caught her out on lying about stuff shes told hem about us before and she has openly admitted yes i did that and apologised but with this she is adamant she never said she would do that for him or that she had any interest in him she thought it was all a joke. i harassed her day and night about all of this and she still stuck to the same story i even went as far as breaking up with her and removing everything from social media and she still stuck to her story.

do you guys think im being over the top and looking to much into it? do you think its something like this is worth breaking up over? or should i just forget about it move on and be happy with her? please help a guy out guys thank you

sorry its not very well punctuated or layed out im not very good with typing or words in general so please forgive the sloppyness.

Wanting trap someone is a symptom of a bigger problem. Instead of lowering yourself to this act you should first deal with your insecurities and lack of trust.

Either she's done enough to lose your trust to begin with or you have personal reasons for your insecurities.

10 years of drama and catfishing people is a sign that it's gone way too far

To me it would make no sense to set up a lover, because if we're already reduced to that level of mistrust, then why am I still involved with that person in the first place?

My love life isn't a court of law that requires 'proof' of anything. Considering someone to be untrustworthy is all I'd need to walk away.

10 years of drama and cat fishing people? What are you talking about? I said the people that are telling me that she has been flirting and talking to another boy are friends of mine that I have been close with for 10 years there was no mention of me catfishing for 10 years I wouldn't cat fish anyone

I never made a fake account to trap I created fake dms between her and one of my friends as I said in the main post they had told me she was talking sexually to one of my friends while dating me so I created the fake messages using every word they told me and putting what they apparently said to each other to see if she would admit to her doing it to witch she didn't she fell for the fake screen shot and still stuck to the same story. that's not catfishing not even close

Archived