So about three weeks back (a week after we started dating), my girlfriend revealed that she sent sexual messages to her neighbor. Now being how I am, I pleaded and listened to her reasoning. She felt like she owed him something because about two years ago he tried talking with her, but she turned him down rudely as she said. I let it go after a week, because I believed her when she said she didn't know any better. It was her first relationship, I'm 19, her being 17. Well, a yesterday night, I finally confronted her again about what happened. I had a gut feeling that she wasn't giving me all the details. It then turns out she also sent pictures of her as well to him, about 3 or 4 of them, even after I repeatedly asked what she all did the first time she told me. She then confessed and said she didn't want to lose me. She now keeps insisting on never doing that again. Should I give her a second chance? Is it worth it? Should I believer her?

Why is this even a question? You are one week into your "relationship" and she's already showing signs of unfaithfulness. What do you think it will be like in a year?

She's young and at a stage of exploration. You're probably going to stifle her. Set her free and put your efforts into something or somebody else

Archived