Does a cheater get a second chance..?

jonesgirl14

Please find a counsellor for you - many employers offer free employee assistance to hook you up immediately to speak to someone - no shame in using it! He is toxic. Would he be a good father (even if that's not in your plans)? If not, he's not a good man. Period.

Oh my goodness do I want a therapist so bad for myself.. this is a lot for one person to handle and take in and not have anybody to talk to about it

It doesnt matter what others here have done after they found out their partners cheated. There is only two options. 1. Break up/Divorce 2. Continue the relationship. Thats it. Only two options

What I do know is that in your case you either forgive and forget or you dont. If you cant forgive, then you leave the relationship. It is very very very hard to continue to be in the relationship and have not forgiven your partner. You will question everything and its like holding a knife over his head all the time.

So what I would suggest is that if you want to stay in a relationship, you go to couples counseling

• 3 weeks later...
Please find a counsellor for you - many employers offer free employee assistance to hook you up immediately to speak to someone - no shame in using it! He is toxic. Would he be a good father (even if that's not in your plans)? If not, he's not a good man. Period.

i completely agree! And do i have a therapist now Things are okk with me. Just a lot of blame- thinking i did something wrong or i wasnt good enough and thats why he cheated The would he be a good father statement is a great way to put it. Jeeez are relationships difficult. Where's my Mr. Right

Archived