How long should I wait to kiss him?

Aloera

So there's this guy and we've been casually dating for about 4 months and we made it official a few days ago and neither of us has made a move to kiss the other. We've both said we would be comfortable with it but we just haven't. He's kinda shy and unconfident so should I just make the move and kiss him?

So there's this guy and we've been casually dating for about 4 months and we made it official a few days ago. We've both said we would be comfortable with it but we just haven't. He's kinda shy and unconfident so should I just make the move and ask him for it?

In your other thread you're asking how long you should wait to kiss him. Now you say you want to have sex.

If you haven't even kissed yet, I would think going right to sex would be a bit premature (so to speak).

yeah ik not rn but like after that

Convenient to make two the same threads and just substitute the word kiss for sex ....

Don't think this is allowed..

And indeed use full words, there are many people on here, like myself, where English isn't their first language, hard to read with acronyms and text speak and such.....

Archived