2 months and gone quiet ?!

Charoxoxxoxox

Ok so I've been talking to this guy for 2 months now and he was really really interested in me , complimenting me saying he would never ignore me because he likes me too much. So everything was going amazing and we were planning to meet up in a few weeks. On Wednesday he asked to FaceTime me and I wasn't free so I asked on Friday and he said yes I'll try , Friday night came and he went silent and read my messages and didn't reply.. and hasn't since .... Why?!? I'm so confused , what should I do 🤔

Why haven't you been on a date after two months? Also, Friday nights are a pretty standard time to socialize... he said he's "try," and may have been out with friends. It's barely into Saturday. I'd give it some time. Try not to emotionally invest so much into someone you haven't met yet.

Don't go longer than 2 or 3 weeks without meeting someone who you've met online. It's a big waste of your precious time as it's not reality until you meet and see if you have chemistry. People who are merely pen pals are most likely married or have a gf, or they are not who they say they are. They like the thrill of speaking to pretty women, but never have the intention of meeting them. Move on and be smarter about your dating strategy. Also, restrict yourself to dating within 50 miles of your home for the same reasons I listed above.

Catfish comes to mind. There are 2 different processes x 2 different perspectives. The latter is that you're both seeking different things online. The written word is less than 10% of communication. Don't fall for words, but conduct. Also, the chances of meeting or having a credible relationship online might only be successful in the virtual world. I could elaborate further but I wouldn't be surprised if you're already perplexed by the analytical response.

Archived