Am I doing the right thing?

GTR King

I am back again...

I am I doing the right thing?

Meeting a girl tomz (Beach evening date as been so hot here in the U.K.) picking her up...then going for ice cream/arcades she is 26 seen her FB & she seen mine....

She has M.E

So around Christmas time a girl asked her uncle (Work colleague of mine) if he knew anyone who is single he recommend me....

Started talking in Jan for a few months tried to get her on a date she wasn't ready (I told her politely to not message me until she has sorted her stuff out & she is ready for me to take her out)

she then messaged 2 months later asking if I am still single & wanna meet up as friends first...

Background she was with someone 7 years (Moved in with him last year) he cheated on her last year.... tried to sell house) (Didn't so he paying her off & she moving out august) used to dance with him was 3rd best in country... only speaks to him about house stuff that's it

She told me she not ready for relationship till end of year and wanna meet up as friends first but like my pictures & looking forward to meeting me... but said she is fine if I find someone else before I am ready and Dosnt wanna lead me on or mess me about etc

So am I making a bad move? Or should I be careful she been through a tough time etc

I was asking what you wanted with her???? If you are looking for more than platonic, then you should not meet up with her, as she told you she only wants friendship. Don't ever go into something with the intention of changing someone's mind.

She is still living with the guy, and recently ended a longterm relationship: HUGE RED FLAG!

Also, are you an active person? Her condition will limit you, unless you like to sit around at home.

My vote is NO!

Update I went on a date with her'

Picked her up & took her the beach/arcades etc... then took her home (I bought her ice cream)

We both had a lovely time & she said should would like to me meet again....

I wanted to meet her see how things go & maybe relationship in future. (She said she wanted the same)

She has packed most of her stuff & is moving out very soon... Her ex has new G.F and is with her all her time

She been single just over a year...

Update I went on a date with her'

Picked her up & took her the beach/arcades etc... then took her home (I bought her ice cream)

We both had a lovely time & she said should would like to me meet again....

I wanted to meet her see how things go & maybe relationship in future. (She said she wanted the same)

She has packed most of her stuff & is moving out very soon... Her ex has new G.F and is with her all her time

She been single just over a year...

She has not been single for a year. She has been living with her ex. Don't accept a date with her until she has moved out, is established in her new place, etc. Don't be the rebound guy. Tell her to call you in September if she is interested in going out again, but not a minute before. In the meantime, date other women.

Her ex stays with his G.F most of the time....

he cheated on her and she is moving in with her dad for the time being.

He gonna pay her off the mortgage etc

Even if they aren't having sex -- she is still tangled up with him. She is not truly free to move on until after he is out of her daily life. When he gets his name off the house, etc, and she doesn't have to deal with him anymore --- that's different. Too much drama

Update she message me this

Hiya, yeah I am going be honest I did not feel any chemistry between us and unfortunately I don't see it going any where. I am a very honest person and I do not want to hurt your feelings but I have to be honest.you seem like a nice boy, very polite, well mannered, and I am sure you will find some one soon .

Going out on Tuesday made me realise that I am not ready to start dating at all and I am going to put going out on hold to the end of the year, my situation has just got more complicated here so I am under immense stress. So I have decided that I am just going concentrate on gaining strength from my family and close friends and leave everything else to the end of the year, thank you for Tue though and I am sorry it did not work out, and I wish you all the best for the future.Amy 😊 x

So I am now gonna move on

Archived