Cannot be happier, finally got back together. Never give up!

robin13

After almost four months of begging and telling the girl of my dreams how much I loved her. Tonight we went on a date, she told me she wanted to be with me, we are exclusive again and going on holidays this summer. I never gave up on this girl. I felt something real for her. I've no idea why she came back. I cheated on her multiple times and treated her badly. I had some terrible days. Sleepless nights, but I never gave up hope. Never give up on someone you truly love. Today is the greatest day of my life. I will keep you all posted

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I should congratulate you though....you did everything wrong and somehow you still got her?

Something must be wrong with this girl.

But I guess if you're the one at fault and then beg and ask for forgiveness, then it can work out.

Anyway, hope you treat her better this time

"After almost four months of begging and telling the girl of my dreams how much I loved her."

Happy for you. I almost got there. After four months of doing the same and communicating daily about how she was going to leave this guy and come back, and I believed every word of it, I got one final message to say "whatever happens I still love you" and then she broke off all communication and blocked me and married the other guy.

In my case she appeared to have been keeping me as her back up plan and when she married the other guy she dumped the back-up (me) and committed to him. YOU got lucky, my friend. Appreciate it and make it work this time.

in april, your ex was a cheating male:

My ex cheated on me at a club when drunk when he was 18. I took him back immediately and didn't dump him. Two years later he moved away for uni, our relationship went to . he became so paranoid about me cheating and turned into a psycho. I broke up with him. I then found out he cheated on me another 3 times since the first time, they were all drunk kisses on nights out. He is devastated. He wants to change and has gone to counselling for the past 2 months, he tells me he loves me and he would never do it again. I want to be with him but I don't know if he will actually change. He is making such an effort to prove it to me. I do want to marry him but I'm not sure If i could take him back. What is your advice?

in may, your ex was a girl you cheated on:

Is this good?

Ex says she wished I never cheated on her or was mean. Does that mean she still wants to Be with me?

also in may, you were both cheaters

I was 15 and she was 16 when we first met. I never had a girl before her but she had alot of guys before and was in sexual realtionships, guys used her and this annoyed me so much as we dated longer due to her ex sending me messages about their sexual past. We had trust issues and she kissed other guys at the very start when we were exclusive. I loved her but I couldn't get over her past or what she did. In school I was ridiculed and humiliated for being with her.

As time went on I became more and more controlling, I hated her being around her ex. I then cheated when she went away on holidays with all her friends and him as it hurt me so much. I was 17.

6 months later and my dad died suddenly. we had a bad relationship. I became so close to her but again her past hurt me alot, I went to ibiza that summer and kissed a few girls when drunk. I never told her. We both then went to Uni. We lived two hours away but with the trust issues and everything else I had to deal it all became unbearable for me. I partied and took alot of drugs and drank alot. I felt like crap. I treated her like and our relationship ended horrendously.

3 months on, she says she can't take me back because I cheated on her. I have changed my life around despite this and I have begged her every single day. She says she "doesn't know if we will get back together over summer. Yet she then says that she can't be with someone who cheated on her. I have started no contact yesterday. Do I have a chance of getting her back? We were so in love she wanted to marry me and she knows I want to marry her. I am a top uni on a sports scholarship and I've recently bagged a training contract with num 1 law firm in country. She knows I will provide her and I've told her I will give her everything and love her like she always should have been. Do you guys think she will come back or is all hope lost? She has been with other guys and I have a hunch she is seeing someone else.

all of this is disturbing, including the level of your manipulation online.

you're celebrating what other people would consider warrants intense therapy.

"After almost four months of begging and telling the girl of my dreams how much I loved her."

Happy for you. I almost got there. After four months of doing the same and communicating daily about how she was going to leave this guy and come back, and I believed every word of it, I got one final message to say "whatever happens I still love you" and then she broke off all communication and blocked me and married the other guy.

In my case she appeared to have been keeping me as her back up plan and when she married the other guy she dumped the back-up (me) and committed to him. YOU got lucky, my friend. Appreciate it and make it work this time.

She sounds pretty evil. Really. Instead of feeling down, you should feel happy. Change your way of thinking. Celebrate that she's not your problem!!

Archived