So i have posted this about 2 times before this but its driving me crazy. My friend tried to commit suicide last week. or so one of my other friends told me because she was on the phone with her when she told her to call 911. we haven't heard a THING from her since that night. I am absolutely terrified. It took me a few days but i tried her cell phone. I left a message thinking that she was in the hospital and not able to use her cell. i called it again a few days later and left ANOTHER message. tonight, i tried her regular phone. for me, this took a lot of courage. A LOT. i know this is silly but it has crossed my mind more than once that she might have died. But of COURSE, the school would have notified us right? right? i thought that if i called her regular phone that her mom would pick up and tell me something of the matter. i was so afraid that she would pick up, her or kerry. but i was more afraid that she wouldn't pick up. and she didn't. sure, i could try calling all the nearest hospitals but from what i know she was supposed to be out of teh hospital monday. this is two days later.