I've been posting off and on about a guy at work I have a crush on. Well bout 2 hours ago I laid down to take a nap. I had a craaazy dream. See in my waking life this guy has been checking me out for months, and I have been doing my share of checking him out too. I am just way too shy to talk to him, plus I'm damaged goods after just getting out of a 3 year relationship. Anyways we don't talk...ever...

THIS IS ONLY A DREAM:

So I've dreamt about him a lot obviously and the dreams I have are usually quite smiliar to waking life. They usually involve me obsessing about him when I'm away from him, and then claming up when I'm around him. I once had a dream that I finally went out with him and he was really annoying and I was turned off. But despite all that...about two hours ago I had a dream that I went to the gas station on my break. He came in right after me. Initially I was nervous because well, I've never ran into him anywhere other than work. He asked the store clerk if they kept any moldy heads of lettuce. The clerk was like..ehhh no Sir. I kind of chuckled. Why the hell would he want a moldy head of lettuce? So he goes the the cooler and grabs something to drink and gets behind me in line. I purchase whatever it is I'm gonna get. Still i haven't even said hello to him but i'm well aware that he is behind me. So I go to make my exit, but decide that I can't pass up this oppurtunity to chat with him. So I stop off at the lottery ticket machine to occupy me until he is done checkin out with the clerk. He goes to walk out the door and I smile and say..hey..."what in the world do you want with a moldy head of lettuce." And he gives me some weird story about how this girl he knows collects them or something...hmm..anyway he stops and chats with me for a second and to my complete and total astonishment he is so funny and asks me "what I thought of him when I first started working there" HE asks me if I thought he was just a loser drunk.(hmm?) He asks me why I've never spoken to him before. As he says..."I'm kind of a quiet person" I say "I dunno I guess i'm just a quiet person.." in unison. Then we just look at eachother and smile. He keeps kind of teasing me with his words and it's like he already knows me the way he kind of pushes me around in a friendly way...after we say our goodbyes...I am so swept off my feet I can't remember where I parked my car. Remember I'm at the gas station. I had to call my dad (don't know why I'd call him he lives 6 horus away from me) to help me find my car. I mean it actually seemed like he really liked me...Ahh but it was only a dream...

Anybody good at intepreting dreams...it's all in fun, but I do believe dreams tells us alot. Not that i'm getting my hopes up or anything...made me feel pretty good upon waking though. I think I'll go back to sleep now...nite 8)

When I was younger, I had a very intense dream one time about a girl I knew but had never really thought of her in "that way" before. The day after that dream I thought about it over and over for several hours. So the next week I finally asked her out but she turned me down.

Dreams can be very powerful in that sense, but don't always trust them for a truth. Make sure you find out in real life.

Ok, lettece is slang for money. And I had to look the mold up as decay- and that can mean the start of a new situation. So the lettece-money- could represent the work issue- never seeing him outside of there and then mold/decay means something new could be starting between you two!

yeah i went to the first one...then i became curious and sumbled upon this site...for anyone with an interest...

link removed

To dream that you are buying a head of lettuce, signifies that you will experience a downfall that will be your own doing

To see mold in your dream, indicates that something in your life has been ignored or is no longer of any use. It may also represent transformation and new growth.

Lottery

To dream of playing the lottery, suggests that you are relying too much on fate instead of taking responsibility for your own actions/decisions. You need to reconsider some issue/situation before committing to it

Gas Station

To dream that you are at the gas station, indicates a need to reenergize and revitalize yourself. It may also suggest that to help and be an assistant to others.

To dream that you cannot find where you parked your car, suggests that you do not know where you want to go in life.

To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father.

whoa...hehehe

maybe just maybe...the moldly lettuce signifies that he is going to end his current relationship---maybe it doesnt serve him anymore...and the lottery means maybe I should quit being so shy and just talk to him, instead of letting fate work it's magic. I definitely need some re energizing, been geting back to the gym since the ex and I split...it feels good. I had to meet with my advisor to plan my classes today, that's where I went after the dream...yeah I guess I don't know where I'm going in life...and well my dad...well he has helped me out tremendously since I've moved away. I just got off the phone with him bout an hour ago. Go figure...