Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My sporadic dating journal

Matt3939

Well after overy a year out of the blue I got a date. Well not yet but considering how she talks to me when I ask today she will agree. This is the first person I've talked to in over a year. I figured if anything it could be amusing to others. I'm going to try for this saturday.

Done setup for Saturday night as she put it. I would rather lunch oh well.

OK possible red flags.

Only face shots. Though a friend of a friend. So I felt weird asking for more.

Talked maybe 7 hrs in two days. Very strange conversations. But if you know my posts it's understandable.

She tries to get the conversation to go to a naughty side.

Done setup for Saturday night as she put it. I would rather lunch oh well.

OK possible red flags.

Only face shots. Though a friend of a friend. So I felt weird asking for more.

Talked maybe 7 hrs in two days. Very strange conversations. But if you know my posts it's understandable.

She tries to get the conversation to go to a naughty side.

This would be my personal take on it:

head shots -no

dinner - no

very strange convo's - no

frisky convo's - no

If you'd rather do lunch then say so. Seeing you agreed to the evening, dial it down to a drink or coffee.

Dinner is a tall order for someone you haven't met and are seeing red flags waving with.

. . .But that's me.

Either way. .report back and good luck!

Well I gotta say even at my age I was still anxious when it came down to the date. I guess that will never change. I just psych myself out. This was my first meeting with anyone since my major breakup over a year ago.

Nothing huge to report everything was pretty normal. Dinner turned into 3 hrs. Said she would like to see me again. So I guess I'll just go from there. Will have to see how the conversations during the week go.

If anything it's good to know I'm not totally broken. I was getting worried there for a while.

Well I gotta say even at my age I was still anxious when it came down to the date. I guess that will never change. I just psych myself out. This was my first meeting with anyone since my major breakup over a year ago.

Nothing huge to report everything was pretty normal. Dinner turned into 3 hrs. Said she would like to see me again. So I guess I'll just go from there. Will have to see how the conversations during the week go.

If anything it's good to know I'm not totally broken. I was getting worried there for a while.

But did you like her?

• 3 weeks later...
Well it's going on date #5. I always find it strange how fast things move with relationships. I guess that's nature's way.

Set your own pace

For me, a fast connection breeds insecurity later because I end up invested in something I haven't tested yet.

Archived