What 2do, please help..

Hi (What to do with this lady – please help)

I think most ladies don't like "nice guys" what-so-ever their bad situation are. Let me share my story I will try to make it short.

Four years ago, I met this attracted beautiful married woman joined us in our daily transport to work, few months after, don't know for what reason this lady show interested/attracted to me, to say the truth I'm not handsome, fair colour and little fat, I was very nervous, quite man compare to other guys who make jokes/funny and all ladies scrolling down for laugh. One day she called me and asking for my mobile # and email, I said to her that's great my pleasure to talk to you (with nervous of course). We went on for one long year throwing emails/texts to each other, some love stories and doing some funny things to her - she laugh. Later we became from strangers to friends and felt in love. Twice she bought me gifts and asked me to pickup from her office – she found that I'm so nervous even told me once in our small chats.

However, later she explained me all troubles with her mat at home her problems – I started to feel very sorry for her for that bad situation she have with her husband, so I wanted to be very close to her and try my best to help – I put all may efforts to be with her even helping hand on financial troubles and thanks me for that, on her birthdays bought her gifts & cards. I love this lady and care so much especially because of her problems. Unfortunately, we have not been together for anything – she never accept my invitation or to-go out with me, she always refuses – and put some excuses just to make me angry, she put some test on me and even makes me jealous – put me onto a lot of frustration and she know that I love her so much. Recently I found she changed a lot not like before, she uses to take permission when she goes out now no more. I mean, much good behaviour she had towards me are now no more.

I got the ways of challenging her, once I decided to stop asking her anything like I use to do, keep quite and she too kept quite saying nothing, after two weeks she came back and asking for me. I said OK I will keep in touch again, but for the third time now she repeat and repeat. I always look for her, call her, text her, but if I'm not there she never ask or call. Now I took a decision to STOP contact her again - now all most three weeks – She too not say Hi to me. WHAT TO DO - PLEASE HELP. Just to forget her?? Or there is any advise you'll like to give please.

I'm crazy..

I wouldn't go any further than friendship with a married woman. She needed a shoulder to cry on, and you were there for her. But this can only lead to a broken heart for you. She is inconsistent with her emails, calls, whatever because she is trying to do this behind her husband's back. Secrets are eventually discovered. Do you really want some man threatening you? Love is a glorious and beautiful feeling that should be shouted from the highest mountain tops, not buried in a basement. Find someone available. Good luck.

You answered your own question, that it is best to not contact her in any form. She is married! So how would you feel if you were the husband? Of course she would be acting strange since she is with someone already. It sounds like she is using you for your company & money from the past things you have done for her.

Thanks to "justsweetgirl & passions1" I think those two are best advise, I could take. I think she just want to be a normal friend, but what to tell if she come back?

Thanks a lot,

Momo.